Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default CEON URI and not being able to use the featured listings link

Hey everyone. I've been using Ceon URI for about a month and it is really awesome. I'm hoping some one can help me with a small problem I just found..........clicking the link for "featured listings" results in a "warning, an error occured" I believe featured listings use id 22 "http://mysite.com/index.php?main_page=featured_products" is not finding it. I used Easy Populate to export my featured listings (I only have a few) and have a attached a snap shot.... I tried changing a date to see if it matters.... it doesn't. Any help or direction is always appreciated. Thx Mitch
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by mrcastle; 12 May 2015 at 05:19 AM. Reason: didn't want to put in my website name

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: CEON URI and not being able to use the featured listings link

Check your logs directory for any myDEBUGx files. The most recent ought to provide some useful information. Feel free to post here. It would seem to me that it has nothing to do with CEON as that particular url is not rewritten as a part of the plugin, but requires the store owner to manually enter a rewrite rule to work with that uri.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Ok, thanks for any help. As it stands both the "all listings" and "featured listings" are coming up with the same error. Here is the log file below. I agree... I can't see how these two pages have anything to do with the CEON uri program... the links were created by zen cart and have not changed. I have little to none programming skills so please bear this in mind if you figure out a course of action.

[13-May-2015 16:57:32] PHP Fatal error: 1064:You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'limit 10' at line 1 :: limit 10 in /home2/username/public_html/mywebsite.com/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 120

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mrcastle View Post
    Ok, thanks for any help. As it stands both the "all listings" and "featured listings" are coming up with the same error. Here is the log file below. I agree... I can't see how these two pages have anything to do with the CEON uri program... the links were created by zen cart and have not changed. I have little to none programming skills so please bear this in mind if you figure out a course of action.

[13-May-2015 16:57:32] PHP Fatal error: 1064:You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'limit 10' at line 1 :: limit 10 in /home2/username/public_html/mywebsite.com/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 120
    No problem, thank you for identifying your level of experience with programming as that helps to provide the assistance needed to resolve your issue.

That said, unfortunately the error message doesn't provide enough information to resolve the issue. Never fear though, lat9 has worked up some code that will help. It requires installing a troubleshooting plugin called mydebug backtrace. It is incorporated into newer versions of ZC, but can be applied to your store for this issue (and potential future problems). So, if you'll make your way to the following link and install the software according to the provided instruction, then cause the error again and provide the new mydebug file perhaps a solution can be provided. :)

https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=1879

Plugin Contributions

Ok, I just installed the error handler plug-in. Greek to me but here's what I got:

[14-May-2015 16:06:09] PHP Warning: file_get_contents() [<a href='function.file-get-contents'>function.file-get-contents</a>]: SSL: connection timeout in /home2/myfolder/public_html/mywebsite.com/admin/includes/init_includes/init_responsive_sheffield_blue.php on line 69
    [14-May-2015 16:06:09] PHP Warning: file_get_contents() [<a href='function.file-get-contents'>function.file-get-contents</a>]: Failed to enable crypto in /home2/myfolder/public_html/mywebsite.com/admin/includes/init_includes/init_responsive_sheffield_blue.php on line 69
    [14-May-2015 16:06:09] PHP Warning: file_get_contents(https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.p...ck&amp;id=1744) [<a href='function.file-get-contents'>function.file-get-contents</a>]: failed to open stream: operation failed in /home2/myfolder/public_html/mywebsite.com/admin/includes/init_includes/init_responsive_sheffield_blue.php on line 69

Does this shed any light on a solution? Thx

Plugin Contributions

Ok, I just installed the error handler plug-in. Greek to me but here's what I got:

[14-May-2015 16:06:09] PHP Warning: file_get_contents() [<a href='function.file-get-contents'>function.file-get-contents</a>]: SSL: connection timeout in /home2/myfolder/public_html/mywebsite.com/admin/includes/init_includes/init_responsive_sheffield_blue.php on line 69
    [14-May-2015 16:06:09] PHP Warning: file_get_contents() [<a href='function.file-get-contents'>function.file-get-contents</a>]: Failed to enable crypto in /home2/myfolder/public_html/mywebsite.com/admin/includes/init_includes/init_responsive_sheffield_blue.php on line 69
    [14-May-2015 16:06:09] PHP Warning: file_get_contents(https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.p...ck&amp;id=1744) [<a href='function.file-get-contents'>function.file-get-contents</a>]: failed to open stream: operation failed in /home2/myfolder/public_html/mywebsite.com/admin/includes/init_includes/init_responsive_sheffield_blue.php on line 69

Does this shed any light on a solution? Thx
    Sorry for not getting back sooner. So, these are warning, not errors... They don't line up with the previously reported error, are associated with the template (best assistance to you and others to take to the template's forum) and appear to be all associated with the admin which if not mistaken is not the area where the original problem above was posted about (Store side featured listings, etc...).

Goal is/was to activate the same error/problem (going to store, clicking on the link(s) causing the issue and then looking at the generated error log.)

Plugin Contributions

Darn.... ok, I just tried it again but I'm not sure if this is the data you're looking for....

[15-May-2015 15:28:22] PHP Warning: Wrong parameter count for debug_print_backtrace() in /home2/myfolder/public_html/mywebsite.com/includes/extra_configures/enable_error_logging.php on line 20
    [15-May-2015 15:28:22]
    [15-May-2015 15:28:22] PHP Fatal error: 1064:You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'limit 10' at line 1 :: limit 10 in /home2/myfolder/public_html/mywebsite.com/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 120
    Last edited by mrcastle; 15 May 2015 at 09:33 PM. Reason: typo

Plugin Contributions

Darn.... ok, I just tried it again but I'm not sure if this is the data you're looking for....

[15-May-2015 15:28:22] PHP Warning: Wrong parameter count for debug_print_backtrace() in /home2/myfolder/public_html/mywebsite.com/includes/extra_configures/enable_error_logging.php on line 20
    [15-May-2015 15:28:22]
    [15-May-2015 15:28:22] PHP Fatal error: 1064:You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'limit 10' at line 1 :: limit 10 in /home2/myfolder/public_html/mywebsite.com/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 120
    Well, it is and it isn't. What the above seems to indicate is that there is a problem with the program that you just installed (not at all expected if all things are otherwise correct) and that the issue persists...

When logged into the admin panel, if you select the version button in the top right, what is the data that is presented at the top just before your businesses logo? (I.e. PHP version, ZC store and database version, etc...)

Something is not quite right still, there should be a lot more data provided having installed mydebug backtrace.

Plugin Contributions

I downloaded backtrace 1.0.2 which I'm pretty sure was good with ver 1.5.1server-info.JPG

Plugin Contributions

I downloaded backtrace 1.0.2 which I'm pretty sure was good with ver 1.5.1server-info.JPG
    Not necessarily saying that it isn't compatible with ZC 1.5.1. ZC 1.5.1 does indicate that it works with PHP 5.2.17, are you able to increase that to PHP 5.3.x though perhaps? (Don't go above 5.3.x though) Otherwise it makes me wonder... What is the origin of the 1.5.1 files? Was there a software upgrade performed? Did the upgrade include upgrading all of the files or just those that were causing obvious trouble?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast