Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Numinix Product Fields

You must be exhausted, notageek... I have been hacking zencart versions over the years to work for us since 2004 and now upgrading to 1.5.4 because some of the mods we use can only go that high for now. This mod is a nightmare to install. I've done it before, always having to tweek it and I'm on day 3 now with no success. My IP says the sql should work by itself it that is how it was designed, but no. Uninstalled and reinstalled and matched and corresponded all files at least three times, and I did rename the YOUR_ADMIN and ran the sql through zen admin tool, but still nothing shows in the list except an empty page under the numinix product fields page Admin > config. So no reply from numinix. I'd pay for help at this point but no reply. Maybe the server time is lagging but this is day three now and I don't see a thing wrong with any of the installations. NOTE: when I ran the uninstall sql to start over it removed files for ImageHandler. I guess this could be server lag time between my mod installs and the execution but I can see the files on the server clearly there in all the right places. The core file error I get when I look at the zen log is:
    Code:
     [20-Oct-2016 11:32:16 America/Denver] PHP Warning: /includes/npf_includes/npf_templates/description2): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /includes/modules/product/collect_info.php on line 514
    [20-Oct-2016 11:32:16 America/Denver] PHP Warning:  include(): Failed opening 'includes/npf_includes/npf_templates/description2' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/alt/php56/usr/share/pear:/opt/alt/php56/usr/share/php') in includes/modules/product/collect_info.php on line 514
    We have so much data in our old zencart product discription2 I hate to lose so this is completely holding up our upgrade. I installed about 15 other mods in a couple of days with success.

I guess a good question would be if there are any other sql statements in the code i can run to take the place of that which is not self installing?
    Last edited by athena; 20 Oct 2016 at 07:14 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Hi,
    I installed this plug in and everithing seem to work as expected but for the upc field. When I try to add it I get the following error The selected field was unable to be installed due to insufficient server permissions, please contact your host.
    Can someone point me in the right direction about this problem?
    Thanks
    ciao from Italy
    enzo

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by enzo-ita View Post
    Hi,
    I installed this plug in and everithing seem to work as expected but for the upc field. When I try to add it I get the following error The selected field was unable to be installed due to insufficient server permissions, please contact your host.
    Thanks
    ciao from Italy
    enzo
    Hey Enzo,

I had this exact same issue, I was instructed to do the following by a Numinix Administrator on their site

Look inside YOUR_ADMIN/includes/npf_includes/prebuilt_fields/ and copy the files to the respective path under YOUR_ADMIN. There will be an install.sql file that you can use to patch you database IN ADMIN > TOOLS > INSTALL SQL PATCHES.
    This has partially worked, the UPC field shows for me but it's not updating on the product page. If I find out how to get passed that problem, I'll let you know so you can do the same.
    http://www.youtube.com/c/csgodeimos - New Videos Wednesday & Saturday
    Gaming Content / Deimos

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by enzo-ita View Post
    Hi,
    Thanks
    ciao from Italy
    enzo
    If you still need help with this I managed to get it to work with help from other people. I can tell you how I fixed it if needed.
    Gaming Content / Deimos

Plugin Contributions

Okay, now I'm trying to find a way to get products_condition to show up as New by default. If anyone knows how to do that, I'd appreciate the help as I'm lost.
    Gaming Content / Deimos

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by CSGODeimos View Post
    Okay, now I'm trying to find a way to get products_condition to show up as New by default. If anyone knows how to do that, I'd appreciate the help as I'm lost.
    You could write a simple SQL query to populate the field for all products:

UPDATE products SET products_condition = 'New';

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by CSGODeimos View Post
    If you still need help with this I managed to get it to work with help from other people. I can tell you how I fixed it if needed.

Hi CSGODeimos

I realise this was a few months ago for you but can you share your fix or identify the problem? I am having the same frustrating problem.

Thanks

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Ropelocker View Post
    Hi CSGODeimos

I realise this was a few months ago for you but can you share your fix or identify the problem? I am having the same frustrating problem.

Thanks
    The files can be manually copied from the prebuilt_fields directory. The files within each sub-directory are in the same structurer as Zen Cart (just rename YOUR_ADMIN to your customer admin directory name). Then manually run install.sql.

This issue happens if PHP doesn't have ownership privledges to move files within your server. Often your host can sort it out if you share your admin login info with them.

Plugin Contributions

I'm wondering if I can do this https://www.zen-cart.com/showthread....-Bulk-Products with the numinix plugin.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567