Plugin Contributions

Default Could not locate language file: includes/languages/english/modules/order_total/

Getting this message at payment:
    Could not locate language file: includes/languages/english/modules/order_total/ot_firsttime.php

Uh, there is no module installed by that name - no files on the site I can find. I checked the configuration table and don't see anything there.

I did take over this website after someone else had been mucking about in it so anything is possible but I don't have any idea what at this moment!

What else can I look for?
    The full-time Zen Cart Guru. WizTech4ZC.com

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Could not locate language file: includes/languages/english/modules/order_total/

It does not have to be installed to give that error. Just look for in the includes/modules/order_total folder and see is there is a file called ot_firsttime.php. if so, and you do not need it, delete

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Could not locate language file: includes/languages/english/modules/order_total/

No, that's what I checked first. No file

Plugin Contributions

developers toolkit, search all files for ot_firsttime.php if the file is formatted it will show you where its at
    Zen cart PCI compliant Hosting

Plugin Contributions

Nope, nothing seems to be there. I wonder how many other little surprises are in store for me here.

Plugin Contributions

so next surprise immediately after I posted that. I deleted error logs using the store manager - it got rid of the files but created an error.
    [27-May-2015 20:19:33 UTC] PHP Warning: dir(/home/homestore/public_html/home/remsinfo/cache): failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /home/homestore/public_html/zenmin/store_manager.php on line 143
    [27-May-2015 20:19:33 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function read() on a non-object in /home/homestore/public_html/zenmin/store_manager.php on line 144

I had taken the database and got rid of old files - so new installation of 1.5.4 and then upgraded the database. I knew I was left with some configuration settings that might make me unhappy at some point but now I'm wondering what else is a problem.

Plugin Contributions

Oh you must be one happy girl right now

"home/homestore/public_html/home/remsinfo/cache" is that path still valid? because I do not see the same path in the second error
    "home/homestore/public_html/home/remsinfo/" VS "/home/homestore/public_html/"

Plugin Contributions

muddled changing them to obscure - paths are normal.

Just discovered a whole interesting set of session configurations - lordy, lordy, I want to kill someone!