Plugin Contributions

application error Linkpoint API First Data Gateway No Longer Working on 1.5.1 - Discontinued?

One of my sites on 1.5.1 had the Linkpoint API/First Data module working a few months ago, but lately it has been returning a "cannot connect" error in the logs and on the front-end of checkout we get the error
    We apologize for the inconvenience, but we are presently unable to contact the Credit Card company for authorization. Please contact the Store Owner for payment alternatives.

Is this module discontinued? I tried searching for the last hour on the plugins directory and cannot find it anywhere, and was unable to find any recent threads with new versions or patches. This is confusing to me. If there is a thread or link somewhere, please point me to the right place!

I have tried:
    checking the settings in the admin have the proper saved store ID - yes
    checking that the PEM file is in the right place on the server - yes
    commenting out the line about CURL and SSL key - yes

Still not working properly.

Thank you for any advice.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Linkpoint API First Data Gateway No Longer Working on 1.5.1 - Discontinued?

I am having this issue. Can anyone confirm if there is a known issue with this or if there is just no Linkpoint module available anymore. I already followed the instructions for the SSL 3 CURL line commenting. That is not the cause. I also uploaded a brand new PEM file. No change.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Linkpoint API First Data Gateway No Longer Working on 1.5.1 - Discontinued?

I am having the same issue on my website. I have tried reaching out a few times on zencart for some help. I called linkpoint and they walked me through a few steps to make sure things were ok. I have the PEM file updated and in the right spot and everything is working on their end. They seem to think that there is something wrong on zencarts end. They said the credit cards are leaving the zencart website at all. If you have any answer I would appreciate any help! Thanks!