Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Blank admin screen. 1.5.1 -> 1.5.4

Quote Originally Posted by Ajeh View Post
    Check that you edited the file /your_secret_admin/includes/configure.php with a good TEXT editor and put in the matching database information from your file /includes/configure.php ... it looks like you did not add that ...
    I just checked the database information, it's the same. It still doesn't work

Plugin Contributions

I also noticed on your Catalog, that the secure URL is not working ...

Does anything changing if you edit the Admin configure.php
    Code:
      define('HTTP_SERVER', 'http://www.hobbybijkerk.nl');
      define('HTTPS_SERVER', 'https://www.hobbybijkerk.nl');
      define('HTTP_CATALOG_SERVER', 'http://www.hobbybijkerk.nl');
      define('HTTPS_CATALOG_SERVER', 'https://www.hobbybijkerk.nl');
    NOTE: changes from 3 minutes ago ...
    Last edited by Ajeh; 13 Jun 2015 at 06:42 PM.
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

No, I still get the same warning

Plugin Contributions

Fixed it! I needed to update my language package as well!

Plugin Contributions

Perfect example of why I think the posting tips should be mandatory. Not singling Jonathan out BUT, had we known ALL the info from the start.... Or if your profile listed your location. My bad for not realizing you might have a language pack when I saw the .nl.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    That would be because your store was created in a sub-directory off of where your domain name points. The OP has set their domain name to point to the full path (or if not personally selected, then that is how it is setup by the host) or viewed from a different angle they have installed ZC into the root of their domain name. Generally speaking saying all of the same thing but regardless ZC is accessed by the domain name alone without an additional sub-directory.

Thank you. I have wondered myself why the sub directory but it was how my first zen art was installed so I thought a product of zen.
    One could ask, why install the store to appear on the internet as if some sub-directory of the domain name?
    Thank you. I have wondered that myself ( why the sh directory) but it was how my first zen art was installed so I thought it was necessary.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by dbltoe View Post
    Perfect example of why I think the posting tips should be mandatory. Not singling Jonathan out BUT, had we known ALL the info from the start.... Or if your profile listed your location. My bad for not realizing you might have a language pack when I saw the .nl.
    It is, but it was not the only issue with the site/upgrade, there were other issues as well. Though I guess I was a little surprised that the languageissue(s) weren't more apparent by the error message(s).
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by JonathanHoff View Post
    Fixed it! I needed to update my language package as well!
    Haven't tried to "purchase" anything, but still notice that https: to the domain does not work. If includes/configure.php still has SSL as true, your "customers" are going to truly be guests because they won't be able to purchase anything. At last discussion, the includes/configure.php file had not been changed or perhaps could say that it's status was unknown.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Hello,
    I just upraded zencart 1.3.9h. to 1.1.5a by myself from this procedure: https://www.zen-cart.com/content.php?148
    I had the french language pack installed on my 1.3.9h version. And the box_multi_EZ_pages.

My site is: h t t p : / / w a - s h i a t s u - n i c e . f r

Here are the php and MySQL versions:
    Serveur Hôte: mars.fr.planethoster.net (10.185.0.21) Hôte Base de Données: localhost (127.0.0.1)
    OS Serveur: Linux 3.10.0-427.10.1.lve1.4.7.el7.x86_64 Base de Données: MySQL 5.5.5-10.1.18-MariaDB

Serveur HTTP: LiteSpeed
    Version PHP: 5.6.27 (Zend: 2.6.0) PHP Limite mémoire: 256M PHP Safe Mode: Off
    PHP Uploads de fichiers: On Taille max upload par fichier: 64M Taille max POST: 128M

Since this upgrade I have a blanck page on admin and can't access to anything.
    To resolve it i followed these instructions: https://www.zen-cart.com/content.php...lling-zen-cart

and

https://www.zen-cart.com/content.php?123

Here is the debug log content:
    [22-Oct-2016 18:58:38 Europe/Paris] Request URI: /JimMy-WIm-Green/index.php, IP address: 82.234.171.203
    #1 require() called at [/home/washiats/public_html/JimMy-WIm-Green/includes/init_includes/init_languages.php:35]
    #2 require(/home/washiats/public_html/JimMy-WIm-Green/includes/init_includes/init_languages.php) called at [/home/washiats/public_html/includes/autoload_func.php:48]
    #3 require(/home/washiats/public_html/includes/autoload_func.php) called at [/home/washiats/public_html/JimMy-WIm-Green/includes/application_top.php:171]
    #4 require(/home/washiats/public_html/JimMy-WIm-Green/includes/application_top.php) called at [/home/washiats/public_html/JimMy-WIm-Green/index.php:10]

[22-Oct-2016 18:58:38 Europe/Paris] PHP Warning: require(includes/languages/french.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/washiats/public_html/JimMy-WIm-Green/includes/init_includes/init_languages.php on line 35
    [22-Oct-2016 18:58:38 Europe/Paris] Request URI: /JimMy-WIm-Green/index.php, IP address: 82.234.171.203
    #1 require() called at [/home/washiats/public_html/JimMy-WIm-Green/includes/init_includes/init_languages.php:35]
    #2 require(/home/washiats/public_html/JimMy-WIm-Green/includes/init_includes/init_languages.php) called at [/home/washiats/public_html/includes/autoload_func.php:48]
    #3 require(/home/washiats/public_html/includes/autoload_func.php) called at [/home/washiats/public_html/JimMy-WIm-Green/includes/application_top.php:171]
    #4 require(/home/washiats/public_html/JimMy-WIm-Green/includes/application_top.php) called at [/home/washiats/public_html/JimMy-WIm-Green/index.php:10]

[22-Oct-2016 18:58:38 Europe/Paris] PHP Warning: require(includes/languages/french.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/washiats/public_html/JimMy-WIm-Green/includes/init_includes/init_languages.php on line 35
    [22-Oct-2016 18:58:38 Europe/Paris] PHP Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required 'includes/languages/french.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/washiats/public_html/JimMy-WIm-Green/includes/init_includes/init_languages.php on line 35

Could you help me please?
    I am lost.

Best regards.

Plugin Contributions

The pertinent information in that log's data is:
    Code:
     require(includes/languages/french.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
    It seems that the primary French language file is missing from your admin folders, i.e. /YOUR_ADMIN/includes/languages/french.php.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast