Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Authorize.net SIM module not sending order to cart

The zencart /logs/ SIM_debug_xxxxxxxx logs
    will be needed for the coding experts to offer more detailed ideas.
    There can be more than a single logfile associated with each individual transaction test.

Paste, wrapping within the tags (the # icon in the thread toolbar) will make the log file contents easier to follow.

You mentioned upgrade from 1.3.9 to 1.5.4 but I am confused with the timeline. Did the auth.net SIM function within your 1.5.4 install OR did you mean that it worked with 1.3.9 for years but has never worked with 1.5.4?

Allowing the experts to see the site instead of obscuring the links might identify a simple character error or improper link.
    Rick
    RixStix (dot) com
    aka: ChainWeavers (dot) com

Plugin Contributions

We tried reinstalling and no luck. Still same issue of the site looping back with no record in cart of a transaction. Checked the files in our store and nothing there at all (like there was no transaction at all).

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by WebWeaver2000 View Post
    We tried reinstalling and no luck. Still same issue of the site looping back with no record in cart of a transaction. Checked the files in our store and nothing there at all (like there was no transaction at all).
    Suggest posting the entire contents of your includes/configure.php file obscuring the database information.

The absence of such logs leads me back to the previous discussion that something is wrong with the path identification, the security settings of the folder or the presence/absence of the folder.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: (14) The referrer, relay response or receipt link URL is invalid.

Rix Stix - I looked in the directory zencart/logs/ and find no files that start with SIM_debug_xxxxxxx logs. We do have our SIM module > debug mode set to 'log files', but even though we are running test orders it is not recording any new files. Last dated file is from June 9, and we have been running numerous test orders over the last few days (yet nothing there).

The module worked fine for years, and apparently stopped in March (apparently because the original provider account expired or was not renewed automatically). The new provider insisted on the new Authorize.net account (apparently because they got a commission ) and the module will not work. We then upgraded just to help rule out the problem being an outdated version of the cart. So no, it has never worked with 1.5.4, but then again we could not get it to work (as it once did) in 1.3.9.

Site is here: http://tinyurl.com/prxsnk3

Any ideas as to why we have no log files for our recent transaction tests?

Thank you again for your help in trying to figure this out.

Plugin Contributions

Let me ask this, when you step through the checkout process, does it follow this:

Assuming already logged into my account before beginning
    Step 1: Select shipping method
    Step 2: Select payment method
    Step 3: Order confirmation screen
    Step 4: Taken to Auth.net SIM CC entry screen
    Step 5: Return to Zencart to the Thank you for the order screen with invoice number

Is it possible that you are seeing the Step 3 order confirmation and assuming there is a problem and not attempting to continue through the process?

SORRY. I just created an account and stepped through the process. Looks normal process to me. Screens followed those above. I abandoned after being taken to the Auth.net SIM CC input screeen.

If you have debugging enabled, you will probably see a debug log file indicating my actions.
    Feel free to delete the account.
    Last edited by RixStix; 12 Jun 2015 at 08:02 PM.
    Rick
    RixStix (dot) com

Plugin Contributions

No SIM_Debug because the checkout process never proceeded far enough to attempt connection to the Auth.net SIM server.
    Rick
    RixStix (dot) com

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by WebWeaver2000 View Post
    the directory zencart/logs/
    I'm assuming that you actually meant

public_html/store/logs/SIM_debug_xxxxxx

does not exist.... at least prior to my test account transaction.
    Rick
    RixStix (dot) com

Plugin Contributions

Lol, I just did the same thing stepping through your site. except I gave a fake cc making sure it was rejected. And it was. I am out of ideas for now but want to follow this to learn.

Plugin Contributions

Turn on email and log for debug mode ( that is option in aim )

Plugin Contributions

The steps it takes us through are:
    1. We add item to cart
    2. We are taken to step 1 of 3 (on our site) Delivery and shipping information.
    3. We are taken to step 2 of 3 (our site) Payment Information. We choose credit card, and click continue.
    4. We are taken to step 3 of 3 (our site) Order Confirmation. We click to confirm order.
    5. We are taken to authorize.net site where we enter in test cc numbers and click 'pay now'
    6. We are taken to step 2 of 3 (authorize.net site) Payment Information Where it has a message at the top of page telling us credit card was declined, and asks us to choose a payment menthod. If you choose credit card you are now redirected back to step 3 of 3 (our site) Order Confirmation. You are asked to confirm you order again.
    7. Now you are directed back to authorize.net site again, where you are asked to enter your cc #. If you do this and You are looped back to step 2 of 3 (authorize.net site) with the same message about your card delclined. if you click to continue checkout you are again sent back to step 3 of 3 (our site) and you just keep looping through over and over again.

It was giving an error of a duplicate order before, but now is just looping endlessly back and forth between authorize and our site.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast