Plugin Contributions

Default I need help with my payments: Firstdata/Linkpoint

I have been getting help from a different user over the past several months but now he is MIA. I first need help getting my Firstdata/Linkpoint up and running on my website. I need to have someone that is willing to speak on the phone and help my step by step with the process. In the past I have used Team Viewer which was a super help. I am also asking for future help with the new updates to zen cart, usps, etc. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Plugin Contributions

Default Linkpoint is not working on my website.

On my website version 1.5.3 had the Linkpoint API/First Data module working a few months ago, but lately it has been returning a "cannot connect" error in the logs and on the front-end of checkout we get the error,

"We apologize for the inconvenience, but we are presently unable to contact the Credit Card company for authorization. Please contact the Store Owner for payment alternatives."

I have contacted Linkpoint and they ran a couple of tests. They also walked me through making sure I had an updated PEM file which I do now and it still does not work. They said that it seems to be a problem on zencarts side. The credit cards are not going any further then the zencart site.

If anyone has information or could walk me through on how to fix this issue I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance!

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Linkpoint is not working on my website.

Sounds like communications is broken because of the security changes for POODLE. Instructions were posted in October on how to handle that:
    https://www.zen-cart.com/showthread....yment-security

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: I need help with my payments: Firstdata/Linkpoint

Quote Originally Posted by theteapet View Post
    I have been getting help from a different user over the past several months but now he is MIA. I first need help getting my Firstdata/Linkpoint up and running on my website. I need to have someone that is willing to speak on the phone and help my step by step with the process. In the past I have used Team Viewer which was a super help. I am also asking for future help with the new updates to zen cart, usps, etc. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
    Check PM

Frank