Plugin Contributions

Default (60) SSL certificate problem: unable to get local issuer certificate

Hi,

Just noticed yesterday all of a sudden when using payflow payments to checkout

(60) SSL certificate problem: unable to get local issuer certificate

Zen Cart message: <!-- --> - (60) SSL certificate problem: unable to get local issuer certificate

Transaction Response Details: Array
    (
    [] =>
    [CURL_ERRORS] => (60) SSL certificate problem: unable to get local issuer certificate
    )
    Tried contacting paypal, haven't heard back, also contacted my host, haven't heard back. Something changed who did it, myself, paypal, or my host, I do not know.

I've been reading through the forums on this error and can't seem to find anything in the various solutions I'm not already doing. Do I need to use a cacert file? Is that a safe work around?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Paypal Payflow SSL error, just started

Also you'll notice, doing the cURL test, all connection tests are good

http://www.advancingalternatives.com...php?details=on

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: (60) SSL certificate problem: unable to get local issuer certificate

If this "just suddenly started", then ... somebody changed something. Probably your hosting company, or some automated update they run.

You didn't say which specific payment modules you have installed and enabled. There are two kinds of "payflow" modules: the built-in paypal modules set into payflow mode, or an old payflow-specific plugin. Please explain more about your specific site, using the "Posting Tips" that appear when you click the Reply button below.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: (60) SSL certificate problem: unable to get local issuer certificate

Quote Originally Posted by DrByte View Post
    If this "just suddenly started", then ... somebody changed something. Probably your hosting company, or some automated update they run.

You didn't say which specific payment modules you have installed and enabled. There are two kinds of "payflow" modules: the built-in paypal modules set into payflow mode, or an old payflow-specific plugin. Please explain more about your specific site, using the "Posting Tips" that appear when you click the Reply button below.

Zencart v1.5.4
    official upgrade procedure
    PayPal Payflow Pro - Gateway (v1.3.9)
    ftp, zcinstall

I'll have to get the rest of the info.

Plugin Contributions

I can give you a call if needed, but it looks like your integration is either wanting the VeriSign trust anchor to be in it's keystore ( https://knowledge.verisign.com/suppo...LINK&id=SO5624 ), or is looking for the server specific certs, to be in the keystore ( https://ppmts.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/961 ).
    If you would like me to give you a call still, please let me know.
    Sincerely,
    Jeff
    Merchant Technical Support
    PayPal
    Just got that from paypal, could anyone explain what I'm supposed to do with those self signed certificates, is my host responsible for those, or do I need to put them somewhere?

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by advancing View Post
    Zencart v1.5.4
    PayPal Payflow Pro - Gateway (v1.3.9)
    If you're using ZC v1.5.4 and your PayPal Express Checkout module is saying "... v1.3.9" then either you're still using the old version's files, or you need to write down all the module's settings, click Remove, then click Install and reconfigure the module's settings again.

Related files include:
    /includes/modules/payment/paypal/(several files in this folder)
    /includes/modules/payment/paypaldp.php
    /includes/modules/payment/paypalwpp.php
    /includes/modules/payment/paypal.php
    /includes/languages/english/modules/payment/paypaldp.php
    /includes/languages/english/modules/payment/paypalwpp.php
    /includes/languages/english/modules/payment/paypal.php

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.