Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My family and I live in Brighton, England
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: strict_error_reporting.php - Where to access error messages?

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    To my eyes it looks like line #5 identifies the source of the error:
    Code:
    #5  splitPageResults->splitPageResults(, 30, p.products_id, page) called at [/home/ xxxx /public_html/tubularwiremeshribbon.com/includes/modules/responsive_sheffield_blue/product_listing.php:34]
    So, you need to look at line 34 in /includes/modules/responsive_sheffield_blue/product_listing.php to determine how it got there!
    It looks as though I'm not going to be able to avoid coming off as a total eejit: First: How did you know to look at that line on that page? And Second: How does one go about determining how it got there?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by MeltDown View Post
    It looks as though I'm not going to be able to avoid coming off as a total eejit: First: How did you know to look at that line on that page? And Second: How does one go about determining how it got there?

I would say it is a combination of information that identifies the "line" in question. The issue is something related with the sql that is being sent to the query_factory and so the area that generates the sql is the area in question. The list of "lines" is a look backwards in the call history, going much further back and looking at the basic instruction to initiate display of the information, but usually that far back there is no direct connection to the resulting sql error.

As for "how it got there" need to look at the program code to see what logic is required to provide the sql that was provided, was something copied and pasted incorrectly, you know sort of investigate the code and try to identify the issue, maybe there was a syntax error or something.

If necessary, can post the code at and before that/those lines and perhaps something can be spotted...
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    If necessary, can post the code at and before that/those lines and perhaps something can be spotted...
    Or compare the file to the template distribution file to remind yourself what may have been changed. Sometimes that happens when you make changes to a templates distribution files. Been there, done that.
    Rick
    RixStix (dot) com
    aka: ChainWeavers (dot) com

Plugin Contributions

OK, I'm just now seeing template-related error messages from the log that refer to query_factory.php, as did the others that I posted. I hadn't seen these as they were not in date order, but from 2-July:
    Code:
    [02-Jul-2015 04:48:33] PHP Fatal error:  1062:Duplicate entry 'COLUMN_WIDTH' for key 'unq_config_key_zen' :: INSERT INTO zen_configuration (configuration_id, configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added, use_function, set_function) VALUES (NULL, '<font color="#0044ff">ACTIVATE Responsive Template by selecting Column Widths</font>', 'COLUMN_WIDTH', '2', 'Width of the Left and Right Columns<br />0 = Use Default Template Settings<br />1 = 75px<br />2 = 150px<br />3 = 225px',@configuration_group_id, NULL, NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(\'0\', \'1\', \'2\', \'3\'),'); in /home/xxxx/public_html/tubularwiremeshribbon.com/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 120
    Code:
    [02-Jul-2015 04:49:05] PHP Fatal error:  1062:Duplicate entry 'RSB_SLIDES_STATUS' for key 'unq_config_key_zen' :: INSERT INTO zen_configuration (configuration_id, configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added, use_function, set_function) VALUES (NULL, 'Slides JS Slideshow', 'RSB_SLIDES_STATUS', 'true', 'Activate Slides JS Slideshow', @configuration_group_id, 1, NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'),'), (NULL, 'Play Interval', 'RSB_SLIDES_PLAY', '5000', 'Play interval', @configuration_group_id, 2, NOW(), NULL, NULL), (NULL, 'Banner Display Groups - Rsbslide1', 'SHOW_BANNERS_GROUP_SETRSB1', 'rsbslide1', 'Rsbslide 1', @configuration_group_id, 30, NOW(), NULL, NULL), (NULL, 'Banner Display Groups - Rsbslide2', 'SHOW_BANNERS_GROUP_SETRSB2', 'rsbslide2', 'Rsbslide 2', @configuration_group_id, 31, NOW(), NULL, NULL), (NULL, 'Banner Display Groups - Rsbslide3', 'SHOW_BANNERS_GROUP_SETRSB3', 'rsbslide3', 'Rsbslide 3', @configuration_group_id, 32, NOW(), NULL, NULL), (NULL, 'Banner Display Groups - Rsbslide4', 'SHOW_BANNERS_GROUP_SETRSB4', 'rsbslide4', 'Rsbslide 4', @configuration_group_id, 33, NOW(), NULL, NULL), (NULL, 'Banner Display Groups - Rsbslide5', 'SHOW_BANNERS_GROUP_SETRSB5', 'rsbslide5', 'Rsbslide 5', @configuration_group_id, 34, NOW(), NULL, NULL); in /home/xxxx/public_html/tubularwiremeshribbon.com/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 120
    The patches that these refer to are crucial to the template but it seems that I did duplicate entries during all of this brouhaha. Is there a way to remove all trace of the patches, cleaning the database of their presence and then reimport?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by MeltDown View Post
    ... The patches that these refer to are crucial to the template but it seems that I did duplicate entries during all of this brouhaha. Is there a way to remove all trace of the patches, cleaning the database of their presence and then reimport?
    Most plugins that have database modifications provide you with an uninstall.sql file that removes those changes from the database.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    Most plugins that have database modifications provide you with an uninstall.sql file that removes those changes from the database.
    An uninstall.sql was not provided but the responsive template author has has correctly suggested that I change the includes/templates/responsive_sheffield_blue/templates/tpl_modules_product_listing.php and includes/templates/responsive_sheffield_blue/templates/tpl_products_new_default.php to .bak files. As a result my New Products is functioning properly. Now I need to look at doing the same for tpl_modules_featured_products.php, tpl_products_all_default.php, tpl_modules_specials_default.php and tpl_modules_sale_products.php.

Plugin Contributions

Success! Rather then change all to .bak files, I've removed the following from includes/templates/responsive_sheffield_blue/templates/:
    tpl_featured_products_default.php

tpl_modules_featured_products.php

tpl_modules_sale_products.php

tpl_modules_specials_default.php

tpl_products_all_default.php

tpl_specials_default.php

tpl_modules_product_listing.php

tpl_modules_product_listing
    And everything seems to be functioning properly. Thanks for your help!

Plugin Contributions

I'm glad you got it sorted out; thanks for reporting back!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12