Plugin Contributions

Default Class 'zcPassword' not found in admin/includes/functions/admin_access.php on line 339

I'm upgrading from 153 to 154 a store with many plugins. Ik get this error in my logs and after filling my pasword a get a blank page.

[06-Jul-2015 12:29:43 Europe/Amsterdam] PHP Fatal error: Class 'zcPassword' not found in /admin/includes/functions/admin_access.php on line 339.
    When i upload the admin_access.php from v153 it is working fine.

line 339 starts with:
    Code:
       $token = zcPassword::getInstance(PHP_VERSION)->updateNotLoggedInAdminPassword($admin_pass, $admin_name);

}

// BEGIN 2-factor authentication

if ($error == FALSE && defined('ZC_ADMIN_TWO_FACTOR_AUTHENTICATION_SERVICE') && ZC_ADMIN_TWO_FACTOR_AUTHENTICATION_SERVICE != '')

{

if (function_exists(ZC_ADMIN_TWO_FACTOR_AUTHENTICATION_SERVICE))

{

$response = zen_call_function(ZC_ADMIN_TWO_FACTOR_AUTHENTICATION_SERVICE, array($result['admin_id'], $result['admin_email'], $result['admin_name']));

if ($response !== TRUE)

{

$error = TRUE;

$message = ERROR_WRONG_LOGIN;

zen_record_admin_activity('TFA Failure - Two-factor authentication failed', 'warning');

} elseif($response === TRUE) {

zen_record_admin_activity('TFA Passed - Two-factor authentication passed', 'warning');

}

}

}

}
    In which files do i have to look for the mistake? I probably made a mistake merging files, but not shore which one. I did not make any changes to the core admins_acces.php file.

MySQL 5.6.25 and PHP versie: 5.5.25 (Zend versie: 2.5.0)

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Class 'zcPassword' not found in admin/includes/functions/admin_access.php on line

You are probably missing this file in the front end "includes/classes/class.zcPassword.php".

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Class 'zcPassword' not found in admin/includes/functions/admin_access.php on line

Or you haven't updated the /admin/includes/auto_loaders/ files properly.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Design75 View Post
    You are probably missing this file in the front end "includes/classes/class.zcPassword.php".
    thank you for you're answer @Design75. I checked but i do have includes/includes/classes. thats not it
    Last edited by karinvd; 7 Jul 2015 at 07:31 AM.

Plugin Contributions

Try reloading the files Dr.Byte suggested,

Li

Plugin Contributions

You definitely missed something . I sugest you check your 1.5.4 file-set again against your shop files. The easiest way to do that is to use tools like Beyond Compare or WinMerge.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by DrByte View Post
    Or you haven't updated the /admin/includes/auto_loaders/ files properly.
    Thats it!! Thank you! @DrByte

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Glad that solved it.

Now, go back and make sure ALL your files have been updated. If you missed that one, what's to say you didn't miss others too?

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.