Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Free Shipping Continental US

Thank you , Ajeh. I made those changes and removed the freeoptions module. Now I am farther than before. It does not block me out when I try non-48 states, though it does give me free shipping, even international. Tried it with a product that has a weight, and have set it to always free shipping.

Plugin Contributions

Do you have a Zone set on the FREE SHIPPING freeshipper shipping module?

What is defined in the Zone Definition for that you have set on it?
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

It is set to Zones Definition 48 Lower States. Installed Lower48andDC. When I open Zones Definition, it just shows the 48 & DC.

Plugin Contributions

Off the top of my head, I am not seeing why this would not work for you ...
    Linda McGrath

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]

Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

This morning I looked at it from the product listing perspective and checked demo product settings again against live product settings. They appeared the same, always free shipping, both were set same except for tax class. Demo was set to taxable, live to none. Changed demo to none, updated, and then the shipping options showed up for international. However, it seemed that taxable status should not have anything to do with shipping so I changed demo product back to taxable, then updated, and shipping options still showed up for International like I needed. Do you think just the activity of updating the product could have any effect? It is working now, and not sure what the difference was!

Plugin Contributions

Kinda weird ... maybe something was off on the data ...

Thanks for the update that you now have this working!
    Linda McGrath

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    Absolutely could (though may still need to address other database upgrade operations for any plugins that have been installed). Drop the temp site database tables, upload live site database, upload zc_install directory and perform a database only upgrade, delete zc_install directory, put sit back out of maintenance mode (if currently not in maintenance mode).
    I am ready now to update the demo database with live store products and want to be sure am taking the right steps. Have installed plugins and now that shipping seems in order, I want to start looking at the demo store as if it was my live one, where I know the products/categories and what shopping cart should look like with discounts, etc. When you say 'upload live site database', how/where do I accomplish this? When I upload zc_install directory and perform database upgrade only, will it ask me the database info and I provide live store credentials/pw? I have not done database only upgrade and not sure of what answers I'll need to have on hand. Also want to be very sure I'm not doing anything to touch or alter the live store, only to make the demo store catalog exactly the same as live. This link to upgrade zencart site leaves me with questions, as I've already done the file /folder comparisons, installed add-ons, and am a little unclear on the database side as to which database is which.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12