Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Reviews help please

It is me again with the same problem as before..

I did the addition of the </div> that it was missing and now the reviews are found at the bottom of the product page.....this is good

however on the pages that do not have product reviews the darn footer is mid page again.

I have not done the other thing recommended because frankly I know not how/where to do it.

Can someone please help. I might add, this came back because yesterday when I fixed it all pages were loading properly but now....all I did was change the size of the header search button and text sizes ina few place and actual text changes, not coding at all.

Please help!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAngel View Post
    Where do I find and change this code at, still learning but if told what/where I tend to get it going...LOL

I am running the responsive template as is from creator and usually can move things about in the non-responsive ones but these responsive ones scare the daylights out of me...
    To move stuff around shouldn't be a problem becasue of the responsive ones.

Anyhow, I don't know which files were added/edited so I really don't know, but I would guess maybe tpl_main_page would be one to look at.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by keneso View Post
    To move stuff around shouldn't be a problem becasue of the responsive ones.

Anyhow, I don't know which files were added/edited so I really don't know, but I would guess maybe tpl_main_page would be one to look at.

Thanks, I did look there too cause thought that may be the place but I sure can't tell. I will try again later. thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12