Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Filters by prices

ok will try now

YAY, I got into another gals site that does not wish to publish...all files there but no edits when uploaded...LOL

totaly forgot this issue at the time but I did what you said and yes, the prices now are sorted by high or low, ty so much for your patience and help, sometime a DiNozzo whack helps

Plugin Contributions

No problem. My bad for not indicating that the difference in sort options was disconnected from the price filtering.

Not knowing what EP4 (EasyPopulate v4) smply means that it was not likely a cause, though I will be looking to confrm that something like what that button does is an action in EP4 just to be sure that it couldn't cause such an issue. :)
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

soeone else will need to come in with that answer, she doesn't have that and neither do I....sorry

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAngel View Post
    soeone else will need to come in with that answer, she doesn't have that and neither do I....sorry
    Actually, I looked over the code and it does account for price changes by calling the same function that the button above does. Chaadderuski did a bang up job in my opinion with that software.

Stll not sure why the prices for sorting got modified, but glad the problem is solved for those site(s). Good luck with the upgrade on yours.

Plugin Contributions

I do not envy me at all. my store is possessed with a mind and life of its own and sometimes even just the little upgrades whrough all the 1.3 series gave me trouble... I can only imagin what this one where the code is so different is going to make me do.

can we say procrastinating..tis what i be doing, really I am. but I will eventually get it done, first on a test site then the live one where any number of things can and will go wrong.

Plugin Contributions

That's the spirit!

Just remember what functionality you need to keep (or perhaps add), identify the plugins that accomplish it, look for any updates in the thread, and also don't forget that with your "backup" you can always compare to an original of the software to see what changes were made where to provide what functionality...

Having a functional site makes most of the upgrade easy, as don't have to figure out what to include, just what does it take to get it to do what it did. :)

Plugin Contributions

I most certainly will and may een look at the mod for virtual sores since that is what I have...birtual downloads.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12