I have use an external add-on (product-attribute-pictures) at the store for a client for several years without any problem, but last monday the thumbnails for the products just stop showing. (this add-on mixes 2 or more pictures to generate an image mixing two attributes, the mixed image is showing but the thumbnails are not being displayed)

I know I should contact the developers but their web page is no longer online , and they are not answering my emails, (several emails sent) so I wanted to know if maybe some of the experts here could think of any possible solution or option.

I'm not aware of any recent changes, I have even restored a backup version of the site and and database (from last week, when it was working fine) to see if that helped, but nothing changes. (I have checked and all images are in the right place) I just do not know what happened.

I'm a graphic designer so I am not an expert on coding but I will try any option you can give me.

This is the link to the store. Specifically to one of the products with the display problem:
http://minimahue.com/index.php?main_...roducts_id=755

The merged image is showing but not the thumbnails (you can click on the missing images and see the change in color or fabric.)

maybe someone else is using the add-on and have similar problem?.

does any one know a similar add-on to replace the mixing attribute pictures functionality?

I do not know what to do. any help would be really appreciated.

Thank you for your time.
atte. Alejandro Guzmán