Thread: I broke it!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: I broke it!

OK...the site is running now that I moved everything to the root directory. So I deleted the folder that I moved it from. Now I cannot get into my admin area and I get the "Hello. Thank you for loading Zen Cart" message....

I WAS able to get to the admin area before I deleted the old install folder...... And Yes....I moved everything over before I deleted.....

Can someone tell me what I need to do? HELP!!!!!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Music Man View Post
    OK...the site is running now that I moved everything to the root directory. So I deleted the folder that I moved it from. Now I cannot get into my admin area and I get the "Hello. Thank you for loading Zen Cart" message....

I WAS able to get to the admin area before I deleted the old install folder...... And Yes....I moved everything over before I deleted.....

Did you update the admin/includes/configure.php file? It should now point to your new store path. Oh, and providing the full content of the message helps others help you if it doesn't tell you enough to fix on your own.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Music Man View Post

UPDATE: Disregard my panic! I didn't catch that I needed to reconfigure the configure.php file in my admin folder...DUH..... But we're back up on all fronts!

Plugin Contributions

I would be looking next at a new host. Anyone that thinks a PHP-based software needs an html file in order to operate is WAY to inexperienced to be hosting ZC or most other modern programs.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12