Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default WorldPay Module version 3.0 - Support thread

For Zen Cart v1.5.x ONLY.
    This is the NEW support thread for the latest version WorldPay 3.0.

I will not be supporting this thread. Just trying to be a good citizen starting a new thread for the current version of WorldPay

Things that were added and removed:

v3.0 Updated by
    Countrycharm And Bottyz v3.0 - 7/25/2015

• Removed: YOUR_ADMIN/includes/boxes/extra_boxes/worldpay_response_customers_dhtml.php. These folders and file was dropped as it wasn't necessary for zen cart v1.5+
    • Removed: includes/templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/templates/tpl_checkout_payment_default.php. This file was dropped as it wasn't necessary.
    • Added a full_uinstall_sql_patche.sql statement for fully un-installing the WorldPay module.
    • Added Optional tweak that allows for stating of actual card type within order history, customers account and email. To do this there were two new folders and file created. includes/auto_loader/config.worldpay.php and includes/init_includes/init_worldpay.php.
    • Updated cards Accepted as some of them have now been discontinued.
    • Added new credit card images for sidebox.
    • Added two new folders and files includes/auto_loader/config.worldpay.php and includes/init_includes/init_worldpay.php for the optional tweak that allows for stating of actual card type within order history, customers account and email.
    • Fixed WorldPay page not showing under customers on zen cart v1.5+ admin.
    • Updated WorldPay payments URL: Changes affected your connection with WorldPay because they are no longer part of RBS. Modified includes/modules/payment/worldpay.php.
    • New addition added to increase session time to reduce time outs and 302s.
    • Now auto registers the admin-->customers--> worldpay admin page automatically when module is installed.
    • Now auto deletes the admin-->customers-->worldpay admin page automatically when module is Removed.
    • Updated the _doc to reflect the changes.
    • Change WorldPay version number to v3.0

If you are using Zen Cart v1.3.x:
    Please DO NOT post questions regarding the v1.3.x versions of this add-on in this support thread.

Questions regarding the v1.3.x versions of this add-on should be directed to this support thread HERE:
    https://www.zen-cart.com/showthread....Support-thread

When posting bugs/issues about WorldPay v3.0, it's more helpful to resolve them if you post details. Just saying "it's broken" or "doesn't work" does not provide nearly enough information to help YOU resolve YOUR issue.
    Last edited by countrycharm; 25 Jul 2015 at 05:16 PM.
    Is your site Upgraded to the current version 1.5.4 Yet?
    zencart-upgrades-website-installation

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: WorldPay Module version 3.0 - Support thread

Hi all,

Contrycharm and I have spent a good few hours to bring this mod back up to a useable level. We've tested it on a couple of shops and I have it running on a live one with no issues.

You will have to reselect the card types you use on your shop when reinstalling the module as some of the old one were obselete. You'll also need to ensure you select the appropriate payment zone before using.

If you do encounter any issues please post as much info as you can here about what happened (never a debug log with your password and installation info) and what steps you took to create the issue and I'll do my best to offer advice and assistance where possible.
    Please bear in mind though that I'm not on here everyday owing to other work commitments (currently a new vps and website to sort) so I may not reply quickly.

However, I'm sure contrycharm will be keeping an eye out once in a while too.

Plugin Contributions

WorldPay version 3.0 is now available in the plugin section....

Plugin Contributions

red flag Re: WorldPay Module version 3.0 - Support thread

I am full following the Manual to install this module, but still experience callback fail problems.

Here are the log WorldPay give to me

== BoF Testing Shop Log
    Transaction ID: 41xxx63xxx (Security Reason Changed to some x)
    Cart ID: 8exe7bxxd2xx5a15f862cb6exxxxxxx (Security Reason Changed to some x)
    Installation ID: 1xxxxx (Security Reason Changed to some x)

Error reported: Callback to http://www.shop.com/test708/index.ph...e=wp_callback: NOT OK, recevied HTTP status: 302
    Server Reference: ukdc2-pz-pay01:callbackFailureEmail-1xxxxx:MerchReq-17-95
    == EoF Testing Shop Log

== Callback response data ==
    HTTP/1.1 302 Moved Temporarily
    Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2015 09:26:03 GMT
    Server: Apache/2.4.10 (Unix) OpenSSL/1.0.1e-fips mod_bwlimited/1.4 mod_fcgid/2.3.9
    X-Powered-By: PHP/5.4.35
    Content-Length: 0
    Connection: close
    Content-Type: text/html

== BoF Live Shop Log
    [2015-07-22 16:41:28.288 (TID:msg1Conn9-211795)] Callback handling failed
    [2015-07-22 16:41:28.285 (TID:msg1Conn9-211795)] Callback Failed: Callback to: http://www.shop.com/store/index.php?...e=wp_callback: failed CAUSED BY The maximum limit of 131072 bytes has been exceeded.
    [2015-07-22 16:41:01.469 (TID:msg1Conn9-211795)] Callback suspended, but retrying (attempt 145)
    == EoF Live Shop Log

Where my shop URL is like this
    Using cPanel Redirect setting / will be from
    for example
    http://www.shop.com
    redirect to
    http://www.shop.com/store

And WP Official Back End setting are
    Enter the Shopper Redirect URL:
    http://www.shop.com/store/index.php?...eckout_success

All other setting such as
    Payment Response enabled? - ensure this is ticked.
    Enable Recurring Payment Response? - ensure this is ticked.
    Enable the Shopper Response? - ensure this is ticked.
    Suspension of Payment Response? - ensure this is NOT ticked (it automatically selects if callback fails).
    Click 'Payment Response Password - enter your password. (and then again to validate, do not tick use default as it will reset password fields) Make this secure using numbers and letters. You only have to remember it long enough to enter it in your Zen Cart Worldpay module configuration.
    MD5 secret for transactions - enter a pass phrase which can be up to 16 characters long and include spaces. (and then again to validate, do not tick use default as it will reset password fields).

I am all following with the WorldPay 3.0 doc step still out of luck, any suggestion how to check/debug what is wrong on the
    HTTP 302 Error and
    failed CAUSED BY The maximum limit of 131072 bytes has been exceeded.

Both callback failed if take care of WorldPay log, URL, it include the zendid like this
    index.php?zenid=0440xxxeafxx5a710294xx9bea14fxxx

Do it is the problems source?

Thank you.
    Last edited by explorer1979; 27 Jul 2015 at 02:45 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by explorer1979 View Post
    I am full following the Manual to install this module, but still experience callback fail problems.

== BoF Testing Shop Log

Error reported: Callback to http://www.shop.com/test708/index.ph...e=wp_callback: NOT OK, recevied HTTP status: 302
    == EoF Testing Shop Log

Server: Apache/2.4.10 (Unix) OpenSSL/1.0.1e-fips mod_bwlimited/1.4 mod_fcgid/2.3.9

== BoF Live Shop Log
    [2015-07-22 16:41:28.285 (TID:msg1Conn9-211795)] Callback Failed: Callback to: http://www.shop.com/store/index.php?...e=wp_callback: failed CAUSED BY The maximum limit of 131072 bytes has been exceeded.
    [2015-07-22 16:41:01.469 (TID:msg1Conn9-211795)] Callback suspended, but retrying (attempt 145)
    == EoF Live Shop Log

for example
    redirect to

Suspension of Payment Response? - ensure this is NOT ticked (it automatically selects if callback fails).
    Click 'Payment Response Password - enter your password. (and then again to validate, do not tick use default as it will reset password fields) Make this secure using numbers and letters. You only have to remember it long enough to enter it in your Zen Cart Worldpay module configuration.
    MD5 secret for transactions - enter a pass phrase which can be up to 16 characters long and include spaces. (and then again to validate, do not tick use default as it will reset password fields).

I am all following with the WorldPay 3.0 doc step still out of luck, any suggestion how to check/debug what is wrong on the
    HTTP 302 Error and

Both callback failed if take care of WorldPay log, URL, it include the zendid like this

Thank you.
    Hi explorer,

Sorry to hear you're still having issues. I think its got to be something with the settings in the merchant interface. I've attached a screenshot of my production merchant interface screen (obviously with the private stuff blanked out) and I can see a couple of differences.

Name:  productioninterface.jpg
Views: 1602
Size:  80.4 KB

1. I don't have the 'shopper redirect url' box. I never have had that, its something me and countrycharm discussed as his client had it too. Have you tried leaving that box empty?
    2. I don't have enable recurring payments ticked. Again something that has always differed from the worldpay mod docs.

I'm assuming you've had the above results in the test mod of the worldpay module?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by bottyz View Post
    Hi explorer,

Sorry to hear you're still having issues. I think its got to be something with the settings in the merchant interface. I've attached a screenshot of my production merchant interface screen (obviously with the private stuff blanked out) and I can see a couple of differences.

Name:  productioninterface.jpg
Views: 1602
Size:  80.4 KB

1. I don't have the 'shopper redirect url' box. I never have had that, its something me and countrycharm discussed as his client had it too. Have you tried leaving that box empty?
    2. I don't have enable recurring payments ticked. Again something that has always differed from the worldpay mod docs.

I'm assuming you've had the above results in the test mod of the worldpay module?
    I have spent many hour with explorer over email trying to solve this problem. No they didn't have those boxes tick at first. I showed the them the same image I showed you about the setting. That's when they ticked the shopper redirect url' and enable recurring payments.

There problem seems more complicated. They have hundreds of error in there worldpay admin and they need to get worldpay to rest there account before they ever get it to redirect back to there site.

Plugin Contributions

== BoF Testing Shop Log

== EoF Testing Shop Log

== BoF Live Shop Log
    == EoF Live Shop Log

for example
    redirect to

HTTP 302 Error and

Thank you.

You need to get worldpay to reset your account because of all repeated failures of Callback errors which seems to have blocked, or frozen your return from worldpay to your shop success page. Some form of loop generating too much data in the return template.

1.) Too many bytes or data form your template

or

2.) Your PHP settings are causing this to happen.

Until you do this the callback system will not work on your end. No other help can be offered.

Plugin Contributions

OK, I didn't know you'd already been emailing. I did see the bytes too long part but thought suggesting the obvious first might be an idea.
    If doing what countrycharm suggested doesn't fix the issue I would also recommend setting up a new zencar and adding the module to see if it still fails on a new install. If it doesn't it's certainly likely oneof your customisationson the current cart is conflicting.

Plugin Contributions

Hi Bottyz,

I make a new ZC 1.5.1 + WP 3.0 + Default Themes
    Then re enter all my account and PW on it.

Tested it work!

So ...
    What will make the "failed CAUSED BY The maximum limit of 131072 bytes has been exceeded"?

The Old Themes or Module?

Any idea to fast check this?

Thank you.

Plugin Contributions

Hi Bottyz,

I make a new ZC 1.5.1 + WP 3.0 + Default Themes
    Then re enter all my account and PW on it.

Tested it work!

So ...
    What will make the "failed CAUSED BY The maximum limit of 131072 bytes has been exceeded"?

The Old Themes or Module?

Any idea to fast check this?

Thank you.
    Hi Explorer,

That's great news. So its unlikely the worldpay module itself is causing the issue. It'll more likely be something on your live cart that is conflicting and causing extra bytes to be passed. Maybe even a corruption in your database.

Unfortunately, there is no fast way of testing. However, the way I would do it would be to to work logically through adding modules, settings, etc... one by one from your live zen cart to the new test version and check after each addition to see if the worldpay module still works.
    If you then add something and it suddenly causes that error, you'll be able to pinpoint what it is that causes the issue and you can then investigate further in correcting the problem.

I hope this helps. Please do post on here if you find out what it was causing this issue, so that other users with the same problem can see in future what you found.

If you need any more advice please post on here.

Good luck

P.S. is there a reason you tried a new test cart using v1.5.1, you'd be better off upgrading to the latest v1.5.4 as it'll stop you needing to upgrade twice.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast