Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: WorldPay Module version 3.0 - Support thread

Hi all. I've spoken to the google team who have gone through and checked the analytics code etc on our site. They say this is an issue with WorldPay (or possibly the plugin, although the code looks correct from their end). When a customer pays using WorldPay they are taken to an URL similar to this:

https://secure.worldpay.com/wcc/card...-1530101623925

It looks to the customer as if they have returned to our site, but if you look at the URL in the browser it is WorldPay. Because of this, Google analytics does not register the transaction:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	payment-page-worldpayl.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	42.2 KB 
ID:	17953

Somone said earlier in the discussion that orders using WorldPay on their site ARE being recorded by Google Analytics. Are customers sent back to your site therefore? If so what changes have you made to ensure that this happens?

Customers using Paypal on our site are correctly returned to the following URL on our site https://www.welsh-lovespoons.co.uk/i...eckout_success, so those sales are registered in Google Analytics.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	payment-page-paypal.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	39.6 KB 
ID:	17954

There is a workaround suggested here - http://thesitedoctor.co.uk/blog/how-...with-worldpay/

Code:
    @if (string.IsNullOrWhiteSpace(Request.QueryString["processed"]))
    {
        <meta http-equiv="refresh" content="0;[email protected]()&processed=yes" /">
    }
    Would this code or similar work with Zen Cart do you think, and on what page should I include the code?

I would greatly appreciate any advice.

Plugin Contributions

It looks to the customer as if they have returned to our site, but if you look at the URL in the browser it is WorldPay. Because of this, Google analytics does not register the transaction:
    Is that not what I said?

By which I mean that the page after the customer enters their details ssuccessfully is generataed by the worldpay server rather than your server.
    Interesting idea to use a meta tag to redirect back to the site. I had tried a javascript redirect but that did not work. The code listed will not work because it is for a different software and in a different language. For Zen you will have to adjust includes/modules/pages/checkout_success/header_php.php

It is not a one line answer to the changes that need to be made.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by niccol
    Is that not what I said?
    Yes I think it is! Thanks for the heads up regarding the proper file - includes/modules/pages/checkout_success/header_php.php . I think I will need to ask a developer I have used in the past to see if he can help.

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceMonkey View Post
    Yes Google Analytics Plugin works perfectly for me.
    This is the earlier message I was referring to. Are people returned to /index.php?main_page=checkout_success after placing an order via WorldPay with you SpaceMonkey?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by bonheddwr View Post
    This is the earlier message I was referring to. Are people returned to /index.php?main_page=checkout_success after placing an order via WorldPay with you SpaceMonkey?
    I'm really not sure right now. We had a developer look at this module sometime ago. His main changes were with sessions, and cookie use settings. This was because one of our stores just wouldn't play ball! I will investigate further over the weekend and let you know.

Plugin Contributions

Will this plugin work well on ZenCart 1.5.5f?

Thanks

Plugin Contributions

Is this module still current as it is a while since anyone has discussed it? I have just signed up with Worldpay and need to integrate it into my site? Chap who normally helps is very busy supporting folk working from home, so trying to figure this out form myself.
    Cheers Mick

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Jabbawocky View Post
    Is this module still current as it is a while since anyone has discussed it? I have just signed up with Worldpay and need to integrate it into my site? Chap who normally helps is very busy supporting folk working from home, so trying to figure this out form myself.
    Cheers Mick
    I have it working on 1.5.6c so I would say, yes it is current for now.
    Nick Smith - Venture Design and Print
    https://venturedesignandprint.co.uk

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Jabbawocky View Post
    Cheers Mick
    Depends a bit on your version of PHP/mysql rather than version of Zen, to be honest, if my memory serves correctly.

I had to make some changes, I think, for my client who uses very recent versions of PHP/mysql. It was more that one job ago, and I am getting old, so I can't remember the details. I think most of it had to to with the logging to database and setting defaults for all the columns - so particularly in the callback. These are normal problems on un-maintained software and this software is definitely not maintained.

My firm recommendation is not to use it unless you have to. Any savings that you make on rates (or whatever other motivation you have) is going to be outweighed by costs of development very quickly.

Plugin Contributions

red flag Re: WorldPay Module version 3.0 - Support thread

I have tried to install this on 1.5.6c again on another site and am getting this:

WARNING: An Error occurred, please refresh the page and try again.If you were entering information, press the BACK button in your browser and re-check the information you had entered to be sure you left no blank fields.

And in the logs

[20-Apr-2020 15:25:05 Europe/Berlin] Request URI: /MYSITE/admin/modules.php?set=payment&action=install, IP address: 127.0.0.1
    #1 trigger_error() called at [/Applications/MAMP/htdocs/MYSITE/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:171]
    #2 queryFactory->show_error() called at [/Applications/MAMP/htdocs/MYSITE/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:143]
    #3 queryFactory->set_error() called at [/Applications/MAMP/htdocs/MYSITE/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:270]
    #4 queryFactory->Execute() called at [/Applications/MAMP/htdocs/MYSITE/includes/modules/payment/worldpay.php:452]
    #5 worldpay->install() called at [/Applications/MAMP/htdocs/MYSITE/admin/modules.php:102]
    --> PHP Fatal error: 1364:Field 'configuration_title' doesn't have a default value :: INSERT INTO zen_configuration (configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_group_id, date_added) VALUES ('MODULE_PAYMENT_WORLDPAY_VERSION', '3.0', '6', now()) ==> (as called by) /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/MYSITE/includes/modules/payment/worldpay.php on line 452 <== in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/MYSITE/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 171.

I don't think the installer is running correctly on 1.5.6c, not sure
    Nick Smith - Venture Design and Print
    https://venturedesignandprint.co.uk

Plugin Contributions

Nick

Once again, I would encourage you to look at other options than WorldPay

You'd have to say which version of the module you were using to get a proper solution. But for whatever reason the version number is not being set in the class.

You should look for a line near the top that says something like:

Code:
    $this->moduleVersion = '3.0';
    If that is there then you need to work out why it is not being carried as far as;

Code:
    $db->Execute("INSERT INTO " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_key, configuration_value,  configuration_group_id, date_added) VALUES ('MODULE_PAYMENT_WORLDPAY_VERSION', '".$this->moduleVersion."', '6', now())");
    If you can't work it out then you could just replace , '".$this->moduleVersion."', with ,'3',

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast