Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    Plugin Contributions

red flag Re: WorldPay Module version 3.0 - Support thread

Quote Originally Posted by niccol View Post
    Nick

Once again, I would encourage you to look at other options than WorldPay

You'd have to say which version of the module you were using to get a proper solution. But for whatever reason the version number is not being set in the class.

You should look for a line near the top that says something like:

Code:
    $this->moduleVersion = '3.0';
    If that is there then you need to work out why it is not being carried as far as;

Code:
    $db->Execute("INSERT INTO " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_key, configuration_value,  configuration_group_id, date_added) VALUES ('MODULE_PAYMENT_WORLDPAY_VERSION', '".$this->moduleVersion."', '6', now())");
    If you can't work it out then you could just replace , '".$this->moduleVersion."', with ,'3',
    Hi Nick, nice to hear from you again by the way. Hows lockdown for you?

The problem I have is that Worldpay is required by the client. I have it working on another site so I don't know what is different.

I ended up putting the table in manually. But still it doesn't work, however I will try your ideas as it might be the installer needs to run and it can't if the table is already there. I'll give it a go anyway
    Nick Smith - Venture Design and Print
    https://venturedesignandprint.co.uk

Plugin Contributions

red flag Re: WorldPay Module version 3.0 - Support thread

Quote Originally Posted by Nick1973 View Post

The problem I have is that Worldpay is required by the client. I have it working on another site so I don't know what is different.

I ended up putting the table in manually. But still it doesn't work, however I will try your ideas as it might be the installer needs to run and it can't if the table is already there. I'll give it a go anyway
    Well I have it sort of loaded, but I don't see all the options for entering WorldPay details correctly.

Name:  Screenshot 2020-04-20 at 17.02.02.jpg
Views: 162
Size:  35.1 KB

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: WorldPay Module version 3.0 - Support thread

Quote Originally Posted by Nick1973 View Post

Hi Nick, it looks like we actually went through all this once before and I managed to get a working version of the module. I forgot all about it to be fair. The site that it's working on is marthill.co.uk, and they don't have any issues at present. So I've downloaded all the files in order of the module, I'm not sure if this will fix the issues, but I can give it a try.

Plugin Contributions

Does this work on 1.57b? reading the thread it seems like i may have troubles? just gone live today with them and thought before i go installing it is there an updated version since this release, perhaps named different?

Plugin Contributions

Does this plugin support the EU required Strong Customer Authentication (SCA)?

Thanks for any info.

Plugin Contributions

For anyone having callback issues (most notably 301), I believe I have identified the cause.

With Configuration > Sessions > Prevent Spider Sessions set to True, Zen Cart identifies the WorldPay callback as a spider (due to the WorldPay user agent of WJHRO\/1.0 (WorldPay Java HTTP Request Object) (java matches against /includes/spiders.txt).

This can be avoided by setting Configuration > Sessions > Prevent Spider Sessions set to False, or changing:

PHP Code:
    } elseif (SESSION_BLOCK_SPIDERS == 'True' ) { 
    to

PHP Code:
    } elseif (SESSION_BLOCK_SPIDERS == 'True' && $_GET['main_page'] != 'wp_callback' ) { 
    Which is line 84 in /includes/init_includes/init_sessions.php (copy file to /includes/init_includes/overrides/init_sessions.php first, or modify the existing file in the /includes/init_includes/overrides/ directory if it already exists).

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112