Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: WorldPay Module version 3.0 - Support thread

Hi All,

This issue has now been resolved for me. It appears it was a combination of passwords and most importantly COOKIE settings in session.

I hired a developer through FreeLancer who worked it through with excellent efficiency. If anyone would like his details please send me a PM.

Regards

Plugin Contributions

Just a Note for all Worldpay users searching for answers, i had call back issues for two weeks on a new install with a new web host and in the end it only got resolved when Worldpay refreshed their DNS servers and my problem went away by itself !!

Anyhow do you get the World pay section to display in the customer drop down menu?, i have installed the module exactly as described and yet i cannot see the world pay part in the customers drop menu

Any one have any idea's ??

Many thanks

Plugin Contributions

Can anyone help me please ?

Its the part of the module below i am having problems with, my site and another test site will not display in the admin/customers section using 1.55b on one site and 1.55d on our next new test site

Manual tells you that you should have ....

New page in admin section which you get to by clicking on Admin--> Customers--> World Payments Page Logs all WorldPay responses including cancelled transactions (and what was in the shopping cart)
    Both my sites have it missing

Many thanks

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Rob View Post
    Can anyone help me please ?

Its the part of the module below i am having problems with, my site and another test site will not display in the admin/customers section using 1.55b on one site and 1.55d on our next new test site

Manual tells you that you should have ....

Both my sites have it missing

Many thanks
    The instructions say to go to Admin->Modules->Payment, and click on WorldPay, and click Install. That's supposed to add the menu item to the Customers menu.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Thank You Dr Byte

Your help is always gratefully appreciated

On both my sites this is not the case and wondered if anybody had had the same problem with world pay not apprearing so you can install that part of the module

Worldpay is working fine, i just cant see the extra bit that shows failed transactions etc..

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Rob View Post
    Thank You Dr Byte

Your help is always gratefully appreciated

On both my sites this is not the case and wondered if anybody had had the same problem with world pay not apprearing so you can install that part of the module

Worldpay is working fine, i just cant see the extra bit that shows failed transactions etc..
    Then it could be that you didn't upload the admin files to your admin directory. Remember, the "YOUR_ADMIN" folder isn't the literal foldername. The files in that folder (and its subfolders) need to be uploaded to your *real* admin foldername and its subfolders.

The menu item gets inserted when the payment module is installed: lines 433-438 of /includes/modules/payment/worldpay.php

Then when the menu is drawn, it relies on the related defines in the /your_real_admin_foldername/includes/languages/english/extra_definitions/worldpay_response.php file but if that file doesn't exist or its contents damaged then the menu item won't show.

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Taking onboard Dr Bytes advice and comments i did a complete uninstall and then re installed it taking lots of care and taking my time..

And hey Presto its working

Now that would be great if i had not done it 3 times previously!!

I think the moral here is to not do it late at night where your tired
    Last edited by Evil Rob; 19 Feb 2017 at 11:16 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Guys,

Thanks for the work on the module. I am working my way through the install of it for the first time. All comments are meant constructively.

Are the following files actually needed:

Your_Store_Directory/worldpay_suhosin.php
    Your_Store_Directory/wpcheck.php

I understand what they do, but cannot see any reference to them in the rest of the module.

Plugin Contributions

Well, I definitely had some callback issues. basically, the session not being recreated on return from Worldpay.

That was solved by setting 'Force Cookie Use' to false in Zen Cart.

Dr. Byte, if you are available can we have a quick chat to see how to solve this in a more permanent way? There is quite a lot of stuff in this module that needs to be tidied up and I am happy to do that. But it would be good to get a foolproof solution to the callbacks first.

Nick

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by niccol View Post
    Well, I definitely had some callback issues. basically, the session not being recreated on return from Worldpay.

That was solved by setting 'Force Cookie Use' to false in Zen Cart.

Dr. Byte, if you are available can we have a quick chat to see how to solve this in a more permanent way? There is quite a lot of stuff in this module that needs to be tidied up and I am happy to do that. But it would be good to get a foolproof solution to the callbacks first.

Nick
    I've never used this module myself, but happy to have a chat. Let's PM.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast