Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Prices and Quantity Display Help

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    Sounds like a little bit of a conflict of desired usage... Want to show that all out-of-stock product is out-of-stock so that they don't login to use the back-in-stock notificaton... Also not accepting purchase of product that is currently out-of-stock, but will return.

Did I miss something?
    Back in Stock Notifications is there no matter what (login to see prices or not), it really doesn't come into play here, just making it known it's being used. Just want the Sold Out sign to display at all times, whether login to see prices is active or not.

Currently the way it works is: if Login For Price is active then Quantity 0 items still show "Login For Price".

What I need is: if Login for Price is active then 0 quantity items show "Sold Out"; if Login For Price is active then >0 quantity items show "Login For Price".

Plugin Contributions

Unless, you are selling relatively unique items, I think you would be hard-pressed to find any customer impressed by what you HAD. If they run into that too much.....ADIOS!
    I can see the "It'll be back next week" but, even too much of that will make them remove the bookmark in a heartbeat.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by dbltoe View Post
    Unless, you are selling relatively unique items, I think you would be hard-pressed to find any customer impressed by what you HAD. If they run into that too much.....ADIOS!
    I can see the "It'll be back next week" but, even too much of that will make them remove the bookmark in a heartbeat.
    Thank you for the input, but this isn't an issue in this particular case. Please help solve these two problems.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    You know that there is a separate display option for quantity remaining, and that text could be controlled to display the desired text. (A bit "easier" to manage than the requested modifcation.)
    I am still desperately trying to figure out how to show Sold Out on out of stock items instead of Login for Price, but in the meantime... thanks to mc12345678's post above, I was able to find out how to create a limited stock message. Anyone reading this thread looking for an answer, hem's solution is what you need!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12