Plugin Contributions

Default Clicking on Coupon to add Restrictions Redirects me to the second page - Help?

I am creating coupons but when I click the coupon from the list to add restrictions, it just sends me to the second page of coupons. It's wacky and I'm not sure how to fix it. The url in the browser *looks* right but it doesn't pull up that coupon.

I tried searching the forums, but the text that I'm putting in pulls up all the wrong things. Adding a coupon works fine, it's just when I go to add restrictions it redirects with no info. This has just started happening on the last 2 coupons. I'm attaching a screenshot of what the box looks like when it redirects me. Name:  Screen Shot 2015-08-13 at 3.50.22 PM.jpg
Views: 108
Size:  27.4 KB

I'm using V 1.5.1.
    Mods Using (I'm not sure of the official names it's been so long):
    Zen Lightbox
    Super Orders
    Products with Attributes Stock
    Database Backup
    Sales Reports

Please let me know what other information I can provide. Thanks in advance for your help.

-K

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Clicking on Coupon to add Restrictions Redirects me to the second page - Help?

Do you have any debug-log files? If you're posting the contents, remember to xxx-out any admin-folder name since the log was generated during an admin-level action.

The things that looks funny to me in the image that you posted are [1] the missing coupon name/other information in the right-hand display and [2] the inclusion of the text who - 44 under the coupon zone restriction.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Clicking on Coupon to add Restrictions Redirects me to the second page - Help?

Where can I find the log files? I'd be more than happy to post them. Thank you for your help. :)

I also thought that looked odd…I've never seen anything like that before.

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    Do you have any debug-log files? If you're posting the contents, remember to xxx-out any admin-folder name since the log was generated during an admin-level action.

The things that looks funny to me in the image that you posted are [1] the missing coupon name/other information in the right-hand display and [2] the inclusion of the text who - 44 under the coupon zone restriction.

Plugin Contributions

I think I've found the logs.. under domain/logs/

I downloaded the latest one and it just says this::
    [05-Aug-2015 15:05:23 America/Chicago] PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'id' in /home3/xxx/public_html/xxx/xxx/includes/modules/payment/moneyorder.php on line 40

Plugin Contributions

I have found out something further…It's only doing it on coupons that offer a dollar amount instead of a percentage. If I click one of the coupons that has a % off, it shows the correct info and options in the box on the right. What the heck?