Plugin Contributions

Default Mobile template main page special product

Hey everyone,

I am working on the mobile version of my site www.royal-fleur.com/m but i am encountering some issues.

I am trying to the main page display the special centerbox ("Deal of the Week" on main site at www.royal-fleur.com) but I am not getting anywhere.

I tried to paste inside define_main_page of the mobile site the following code:

/**
    * display the Special Products Center Box
    */
    ?>
    <?php require($template->get_template_dir('tpl_modules_specials_default.php',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'templates'). '/tpl_modules_specials_default.php'); ?>
    <?php } ?>

But it is obviously not working.

Is there a way to display the special center box of my main site www.royal-fleur.com on my mobile website?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

P.S: I am using mobile template from delia for my mobile site. It is using to separate zen cart install but only one admin and using the same database.
    Last edited by nicksab; 16 Aug 2015 at 08:05 AM. Reason: forgot info

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Mobile template main page special product

Quote Originally Posted by nicksab View Post
    Hey everyone,

I am working on the mobile version of my site www.royal-fleur.com/m but i am encountering some issues.

I am trying to the main page display the special centerbox ("Deal of the Week" on main site at www.royal-fleur.com) but I am not getting anywhere.

I tried to paste inside define_main_page of the mobile site the following code:

/**
    * display the Special Products Center Box
    */
    ?>
    <?php require($template->get_template_dir('tpl_modules_specials_default.php',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'templates'). '/tpl_modules_specials_default.php'); ?>
    <?php } ?>

But it is obviously not working.

Is there a way to display the special center box of my main site www.royal-fleur.com on my mobile website?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

P.S: I am using mobile template from delia for my mobile site. It is using to separate zen cart install but only one admin and using the same database.
    Where is the { i see the ending } but not the {. is there an if statement in there?

Plugin Contributions

Even if the code snippet provided is incomplete as ponted out by Bislewl, the snippet involves the active template and the override system... Is all that s necessary to support that when accessing via the mobile template available? What has the author had to say about doing this in the applicable forum?
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    Even if the code snippet provided is incomplete as ponted out by Bislewl, the snippet involves the active template and the override system... Is all that s necessary to support that when accessing via the mobile template available? What has the author had to say about doing this in the applicable forum?
    The author does not want to set it up for me unless I pay her $125 an hour to get the coding done. I already paid $100 for the template and another $ 125 to get it installed so it would work smoothly.

Nothing to complain about except that the main page is blank which is why i am trying to get the center box to display. The author is not helpful at all beside giving me run around that center box display are not good for mobile template.

Any help on how i can get the special product center box to display would be appreciated?