Plugin Contributions

red flag Whoops! Your session has expired. Just upgraded to 1.5.4 from 1.3.9. Stripe payment m

Host is Ipower and running PHP5.3 because that's what they have. I have current ZC version 154 and PayPal payment module is working. I added Stripe Payment and I get "Whoops! Your session has expired." when trying to checkout. I have corrected includes/functions/sessions.php per KI list. I have waded thru the forum looking for an answer to fix it and as yet am unable. Please help.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Whoops! Your session has expired. Just upgraded to 1.5.4 from 1.3.9. Stripe payme

Might be best to post (and review) on the applicable thread for the plugin: http://www.zen-cart.com/showthread.p...gration-module
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Whoops! Your session has expired. Just upgraded to 1.5.4 from 1.3.9. Stripe payme

I wasn't positive that it had to do with Stripe, but perhaps PHP or session.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by SHtj View Post
    I wasn't positive that it had to do with Stripe, but perhaps PHP or session.
    Well, from the writeup, looks like you've already addressed the session ssue identified in: http://www.zen-cart.com/showthread.p...s)-with-v1-5-4
    Then, if everything worked before adding. The plugin, but now it doesn't? Seems retty obvious to me...

Otherwise, could be the upgrade, could be the session settings, could be the upload of the files, etc...

Plugin Contributions

Host is Ipower and running PHP5.3 because that's what they have. I have current ZC version 154 and PayPal payment module is working. I added Stripe Payment and I get "Whoops! Your session has expired." when trying to checkout. I have corrected includes/functions/sessions.php per KI list. I have waded thru the forum looking for an answer to fix it and as yet am unable. Please help.
    The receipt of that highlighted message in a store that's been upgraded from 1.3.x to 1.5.x usually indicates the use of a POST-method form (like is used in the checkout process) that is hard-coded (i.e. <form name="something" method="post">) instead of using the zen_draw_form function.

In v1.5.0, that function was updated (and all POST-type forms checked for adherence) to include a hidden securityToken input that contains the current customer's session id. It sounds like the Stripe payment process is somehow posting data without that securityToken value.

Plugin Contributions

lat9 is there a solution? I am unfortunately not a programmer so I must rely on help from knowledgeable folks such as yourselves.

Plugin Contributions

lat9 is there a solution? I am unfortunately not a programmer so I must rely on help from knowledgeable folks such as yourselves.
    My first suggeston would be to verify that the latest version is installed (identified in the plugin section as compatible with 1.5.0 and therefore as described by lat9 would have the necessary field/code)

Next if that doesn't work would be to review the thread to see the solution(s) posted. Next would be to search the code for a statement similar to what lat9 posted and modify it as necessary to either simply add the session id after the form call or change the statement to a ZC standard.

Sorry not more specific, I can be and probably will come back with something after the above first few have been verified.