Plugin Contributions

Default Upgrade from 1.51 to 1.54, Admin Works OK but store does NOT work with php >5.4

My site was upgraded from 1.51 to 1.54 week ago. Now Admin works perfect with all php versions while my site does NOT work with php versions >5.4. The site works perfect with php 5.3 and 5.2 ONLY. The database was initially upgraded from 1.38 to 1.39 to 1.51 and now to 1.54.

When I changed php version to >5.4 via cPanel, the home page of my site is fine but got blank pages during checkout shipping/payment etc. The Admin is fine for all php versions. Any suggestions? Thank you.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Upgrade from 1.51 to 1.54, Admin Works OK but store does NOT work with php >5.4

ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Upgrade from 1.51 to 1.54, Admin Works OK but store does NOT work with php >5.4

Thank you. I checked the logs and it shows "PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /public_html/includes/configure.php:1) in /public_html/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 115... But the thing is the 1st line of configure.php is just <?php which is nothing wrong.

Plugin Contributions

On the first line is there either a blank line or a space in front on the <?php at the top of the file?
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

It is working now. Thank you all. I guess the text editor like NotePad++ has bugs and introduced unwanted space or line into the 1st line of configure.php. I copy and paste the configure.php to a new text file and save as configure.txt. Then the configure.txt was uploaded under public_html>includes. Deleted configure.php and change configure.txt extension to .php. It is working like a charm now with php 5.4, 5.5 and 5.6. The forum is very nice. Thank you all.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by SignaGen2 View Post
    It is working now. Thank you all. I guess the text editor like NotePad++ has bugs and introduced unwanted space or line into the 1st line of configure.php. I copy and paste the configure.php to a new text file and save as configure.txt. Then the configure.txt was uploaded under public_html>includes. Deleted configure.php and change configure.txt extension to .php. It is working like a charm now with php 5.4, 5.5 and 5.6. The forum is very nice. Thank you all.
    Glad that it is, though I wouldn't say that it was notepad++ that randomly inserted an additional character to a file. Being modified by the user... There are plenty of others that use notepad++ without it randomly introducing anything before the <?php at the start of the file...

But yeah, got it working.. Good luck!
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Today I got another issue during checkout payment. Checkout by credit card (Paypal Payment Pro) with 2 items, the checkout confirmation page is total blank.

The log file shows:
    It turned PHP Warning: Invalid UTF-8 sequence in argument in /ajax.php on line 24.

Any suggestions?