Plugin Contributions

application error Urgent help needed for Australia Post Shipping Module

i am currently using the Australia Post Shipping Module and have been using it for a while, it did wrong quotes sometime but it is ok for me, but now i have a new problem, the shipping method do not turn up for my customer to choose from, i did not change anything related to this module. i check my log found many warning? it is one of them

[07-Sep-2015 15:02:00 Australia/Sydney] PHP Warning: substr() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /home/igrabcom/public_html/includes/modules/shipping/aupost.php on line 76
    [07-Sep-2015 15:02:00 Australia/Sydney] PHP Warning: substr() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /home/igrabcom/public_html/includes/modules/shipping/aupost.php on line 77

thanks in advance

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Urgent help needed for Australia Post Shipping Module

I don't think this warning is causing the module to fail, there must be something else... But, I'm gonna go OT and suggest you forget about that module and switch to ozpost. I know it's not free, but it's well worth it. I remember spending numerous hours trying to get auspost module to work and never managed to get everything ironed out, there were always some problems... Then we installed ozpost and it's absolutely fantastic - it's regularly maintained and updated, and you get quality support from the author (also active here on the forum). That's not the case with auspost module...

Plugin Contributions

thanks for the advice, i will definitely go for ozpost in a long run, but i still would like to figure out the problem, it starts having this "disappear" problem from this month

Plugin Contributions

I just install the ozpost module and it works fine so far, only 1 error is that my Shipping Estimator disappear?

here is the error message " Possible error updating the template file, if you experience problemw please replace tpl_module_shipping_estimator.php with a zen cart original and try again?

Plugin Contributions

That error message is self explanatory
    Zen-Venom Get Bitten

Plugin Contributions

kobra is right and the message tells you pretty much everything. But, I have to point out that this is not really the best place to seek for help with ozpost module - there's a dedicated thread for it and I'm sure RodG will assist in getting it fixed (and you've already asked, I know )

The problem with auspost is that it is not maintained nor has been updated for A LONG time. If there were ANY changes on their end and on their servers, the plugin might fail because it wasn't updated to meet their specs. I have no idea if that's the case, but I really recommend you stick to ozpost as it's constantly updated and kept up-to-date so you don't need to worry about anything...

Good luck!

Plugin Contributions

no worries, thanks for the helps and i am really appreciate it:)