Plugin Contributions

Default My stylesheet.css changes arent immediately taking effect, standard steps taken.

Currently, I am using FileZilla to connect to my file structure. When I make changes to my stylesheet, the changes will sometimes change with just a refresh of the page however most of the time they are not changing. I am indeed changing the correct file, I am clearing browser cache and have even installed an extension to wipe browser cache everytime, I am restarting my browser and even checking the file through filezilla to make sure the changes are there and they indeed are. However, if I open developer tools in the browser and click on Network and refresh the page then launch the stylesheet it loaded into another tab, it will show the old stylesheet and not the one with current changes. I can however wait an unspecified amount of time(not seconds. more like lots of minutes or even hours) and the changes will come around. This also isn't browser specific. Could really use some suggestions on a fix as this is causing a major slowdown in progress. Thanks!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: My stylesheet.css changes arent immediately taking effect, standard steps taken.

It looks like your internet provider is not refreshing often - rather caching content

You can check with them - suggest that you speak with a supervisor as most will not know what you are talking about

Other than that you can use a proxy to view your frontend
    Zen-Venom Get Bitten

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: My stylesheet.css changes arent immediately taking effect, standard steps taken.

Also you could use tools such as firebug for firefox or a similar tool for other browsers where you can locally make changes and see the results, save the changes to the file(s) and then continue editing knowing that eventually the site will catch up with the work done.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Thanks for the suggestions guys