Thread: MobiZenCart

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: MobiZenCart

Quote Originally Posted by Website Rob View Post
    If there are any lines that begin with Header set then please list them.
    This is the .HTACCESS
    Code:
    ###############################################################################
    # Common directives
    # NOTE: Replace /shop/ with the relative web path of your catalog in the "Rewrite Base" line below:

Options +FollowSymLinks
    RewriteEngine on
    RewriteBase /shop/

# Start Ultimate SEO URLs

# Handles the new URL formats
    RewriteRule ^(.*)-c-([0-9_]+)/(.*)-p-([0-9]+)(.*)$ index\.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=$4&cPath=$2&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]
    RewriteRule ^(.*)-c-([0-9_]+)/(.*)-pi-([0-9]+)(.*)$ index\.php?main_page=popup_image&pID=$4&cPath=$2&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]
    RewriteRule ^(.*)-c-([0-9_]+)/(.*)-pr-([0-9]+)(.*)$ index\.php?main_page=product_reviews&products_id=$4&cPath=$2&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]
    RewriteRule ^(.*)-c-([0-9_]+)/(.*)-pri-([0-9]+)(.*)$ index\.php?main_page=product_reviews_info&products_id=$4&cPath=$2&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]

# Original (unchanged) URL formats
    RewriteRule ^(.*)-p-([0-9]+)(.*)$ index\.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]
    RewriteRule ^(.*)-m-([0-9]+)(.*)$ index\.php?main_page=index&manufacturers_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]
    RewriteRule ^(.*)-pi-([0-9]+)(.*)$ index\.php?main_page=popup_image&pID=$2&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]
    RewriteRule ^(.*)-pr-([0-9]+)(.*)$ index\.php?main_page=product_reviews&products_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]
    RewriteRule ^(.*)-pri-([0-9]+)(.*)$ index\.php?main_page=product_reviews_info&products_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]
    RewriteRule ^(.*)-ezp-([0-9]+)(.*)$ index\.php?main_page=page&id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]
    RewriteRule ^(.*)-c-([0-9_]+)(.*)$ index\.php?main_page=index&cPath=$2&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]

# All other pages
    # Don't rewrite real files or directories
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
    RewriteRule ^(.*)$ index\.php?main_page=$1&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]

Plugin Contributions

Look in this file, if you have it,
    includes/templates/TEMPLATE_NAME/common/html_header.php

if you have this line: header('X-Frame-Options:SAMEORIGIN');

change it to: //header('X-Frame-Options:SAMEORIGIN');
    The learning is in the doing.

Potent Products

Plugin Contributions

Unfortunately there isn't a header('X-Frame-Options:SAMEORIGIN'); anywhere.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mrtorrez View Post
    When connecting to payment service providers (checkout payment) this template gives errors.
    Output in Web Development Kit > Console:

Any thoughts?

zen-cart 1.5.0
    Going back to the original problem, you will need to check the 'logs' dir. and your Apache error log (found in hosting control panel) to find related errors which will help give more information.
    The learning is in the doing.

Potent Products

Plugin Contributions

I came this across:

JavaScript and the web programming has grown by leaps and bounds over the years, but the same-origin policy still remains. This prevents JavaScript from making requests across domain boundaries, and has spawned various hacks for making cross-domain requests.
    Solutions:
    - CORS
    - or JASONP to request data from a server residing in a different domain than the client.

Quote Originally Posted by ultimate_zc View Post
    Elegant new Zen Cart mobile theme built on the power of jQuery Mobile

Features
    1. Works with your current installation: No need for separate databases. MobiZenCart works by detecting mobile devices. Once it detect that your visitor is utilizing a mobile device, it displays the mobile version of your site. You can use whatever desktop theme you prefer
    2. Easy to install: Takes only minutes to install the files for your MobiZenCart theme because most files do not interfere with your current installation. If you can install an easy plugin, you can install MobiZenCart
    3. Built with jQuery Mobile: jQuery Mobile is a pretty safe choice for reaching the most people with the smallest effort. jQuery Mobile has the broadest range of device support. This has always been part of their mission through their exceptional adherence to Progressive Enhancement (PE)
    4. Mobile first but not mobile only: jQM was designed from the ground up with mobile in mind, but with some judicious use of Responsive Web Design (RWD), a single jQM project can service mobile, tablet, and even desktop

Download here: https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=2032

Click here for demo
    Note: Demo displays MobiZenCart as intended, only on Mobile Devices. Desktop browsers will display ZenCart's default template.
    Hello,Thanks your plus, it work in my site now : www.targetmarts.com
    but there have one problem with me,when i switch desktop to mobile,then you only can see the site with mobile template, it will comeback mobile template if you switch to desktop template.
    I don't know how to fix this. and it show mobile template always when i set the all Sessions were fales or ture.
    does it miss some in Ultimate URLs? i used 1.5.4.
    Thanks
    hope get full help .

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by targetmarts View Post
    Hello,Thanks your plus, it work in my site now : www.targetmarts.com
    but there have one problem with me,when i switch desktop to mobile,then you only can see the site with mobile template, it will comeback mobile template if you switch to desktop template.
    I don't know how to fix this. and it show mobile template always when i set the all Sessions were fales or ture.
    does it miss some in Ultimate URLs? i used 1.5.4.
    Thanks
    hope get full help .
    It appears that this Thread is old (2006) and no support is available?

Demo link is not working as well: Click here for demo

Does anybody oversee these situations?

Plugin Contributions

Trying to change a couple of things.

Works great while desktop is running 155f @ www.stonescrystalemporium.com

HAve one question

Is there any way ro change the LOGO? And the tab information?

It sezs the tab information is powered thru meta tags, on desktop it sezs one thing and on tablet it sezs something totally different.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by idtags View Post
    It appears that this Thread is old (2006) and no support is available?

Demo link is not working as well: Click here for demo

Does anybody oversee these situations?
    its works at my computer

Plugin Contributions

How can I turn off menu links for mobile view? Links are already gone on PC view but are still visible in mobile view.

Thanks for any & all help.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011