Plugin Contributions

Default Can not get rid of certain areas like 'MORE INFORMATION'. Not on home page but other

Hi, this may be something simple I have missed. But I have spent all day setting the site up and no matter what I try the 'MORE INFORMATION' and 'Newsletter, gift information, condition of use' keep appearing on all other pages. They have gone from home but I can not for the life of me make them disappear from the other pages.

If anyone can help I would really appreciate it as this site I am setting up for myself and partner to get some web presence finally.

Site link to see example of issue, go from home to product text pages I have set up:

http://hannahscountrykitchen.co.uk/kitchen/

I'm not an expert but do have Dreamweaver and a little knowledge if I have to jump into editing.

Many, many thanks to anyone who can help.

Chris

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Can not get rid of certain areas like 'MORE INFORMATION'. Not on home page but o

Quote Originally Posted by Charlesy View Post
    Hi, this may be something simple I have missed. But I have spent all day setting the site up and no matter what I try the 'MORE INFORMATION' and 'Newsletter, gift information, condition of use' keep appearing on all other pages. They have gone from home but I can not for the life of me make them disappear from the other pages.

If anyone can help I would really appreciate it as this site I am setting up for myself and partner to get some web presence finally.

Site link to see example of issue, go from home to product text pages I have set up:

http://hannahscountrykitchen.co.uk/kitchen/

I'm not an expert but do have Dreamweaver and a little knowledge if I have to jump into editing.

Many, many thanks to anyone who can help.

Chris
    You can turn off sideboxes in admin--tools--layoutboxes controller.

You can find many posts about how to remove various links from the information sidebox. I would recommend a search of the forum.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Can not get rid of certain areas like 'MORE INFORMATION'. Not on home page but o

I would also suggest either searching the thread of the template or grabbing from the sample site the CSS for that template as there are fixes for various text coloring. As viewed from a mobile device the links described do not appear to be an issue, but there are text areas that are difficult to read which have been resolved through css updates. Look at the lower area of a product for an example.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Many thanks will take another look and let you know. fantastic template by the way. Chris

Plugin Contributions

Will do. New to shops and using pre built cms. Will Def look into. Many thanks

Plugin Contributions

Hi. I am sorry but I have tried everything in administration. Searched site. Edited pages and can not get rid of more information. I I've searched the forums end to end and can't find any help. I know it's a pain to ask again. But is there something I have been missing. I've even directly amended the sql database and got no where. Any further help would be great. Many thanks Chris

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Charlesy View Post
    Hi. I am sorry but I have tried everything in administration. Searched site. Edited pages and can not get rid of more information. I I've searched the forums end to end and can't find any help. I know it's a pain to ask again. But is there something I have been missing. I've even directly amended the sql database and got no where. Any further help would be great. Many thanks Chris
    Unless your zen cart is really messed up, you can always turn any sidebox on or off in your zen cart admin--tools--layoutboxes controller. Read the options carefully on this screen. My guess is that you are doing something like just turning it off a min-width instead of turning the box completely off.

Thanks,

Anne