Plugin Contributions

Default Databaseproblem while upgrading to 1.3.9h

Hello everyone, I'm rather new using ZenCart. I am trying to upgrade a website. Everything goes well untill the system has accepted my admin username en password to update my database. When I try it, I get the following error:
    1062 Duplicate entry 'Customers who have never completed a purchase' for key 'query_name'
    in:
    [INSERT INTO zen_query_builder (query_category, query_name, query_description , query_string) VALUES ('email,newsletters', 'Customers who have never completed a purchase', 'For sending newsletter to all customers who registered but have never completed a purchase', 'SELECT DISTINCT c.customers_email_address as customers_email_address, c.customers_lastname as customers_lastname, c.customers_firstname as customers_firstname FROM TABLE_CUSTOMERS c LEFT JOIN TABLE_ORDERS o ON c.customers_id=o.customers_id WHERE o.date_purchased IS NULL');]

Does anyone know this problem and give me the step how I can solve this problem?

With kind regards,

Marco from the Netherlands.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Databaseproblem while upgrading to 1.3.9h

A duplicate entry error is nothing to worry about UNLESS it stops the process.

HOWEVER..... Why would you want to upgrade to a version that is 5 years old?!?

Why not use How to design the ultimate hosting layout. | Ultimate Designer Toolkit and get up to date all at once?

Plugin Contributions

Hi Dbltoe, thanks for your quick response. Indeed it stops the process. What I want at the end is that it is working with the latest updat. 1.5.4. if I'm correct. But I thought it was smart to update it in pieces or are you saying that I can try the update immediatly to 1.5.4?

Greetz,

Marco.

Plugin Contributions

Yes, but I somehow gave you the WRONG link.

How do I rebuild my site on the new version, instead of upgrading? - Blogs - Zen Cart Support

Works lots more gooderer.

Plugin Contributions

Ok, I will look into it and get back as soon as possible. Maybe friday. Thanx so far.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Marco Van Groos View Post
    Hi Dbltoe, thanks for your quick response. Indeed it stops the process. What I want at the end is that it is working with the latest updat. 1.5.4. if I'm correct. But I thought it was smart to update it in pieces or are you saying that I can try the update immediatly to 1.5.4?

Greetz,

Marco.
    That was the way previously suggested for some of the "incremental" upgrades; however, if taking that path would have to upgrade to 1.3.9h, then 1.5.1, then 1.5.4... Not an ideal situation and effectively a huge waste of your valuable time... Besides the base upgrade through each of those, there would also be the upgrade of all of the plugins.. Best to just shoot for the moon... :)
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...