Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: ZCA Responsive CSS Template Framework (BETA)

Now available on GIT

Quote Originally Posted by rbarbour View Post
    The DIY Responsive Template Default for 1.5.5 is complete, I will be uploading to GIT today.

Just a few things:

This is New responsive CSS (cleaner and not the same as the responsive_classic) no more responsive.css file.

It uses a NEW Layout Grid of 12 columns for the main layout all ADMIN Controlled.

It uses NEW Columnar Blocks for all columnar output (specials page, center-boxes, additional images, categories), just set your MAX (categories or products) to display via existing admin configurations as normal.

I added CSS to manipulate the product listing page tables only. no selectors have been added to manipulate any content.

It includes a New admin/layout_controller.php file which controls your side-boxes on all devices. CSS hides on desktops and mobile detect disables these side-boxes on tablets and mobile devices.

I added a max-site configuration, this configuration is used to prevent your site from being responsive in the NEW mobile full site version. This feature only work on mobile devices where a UA is detected.

A demo of the DIY Responsive Template Default for 1.5.5

This is the base code for all my future free and commercial templates. It is basic for those of you still wanting to convert your template to a responsive one in v1.5.5.

Keep your eye out for the zca_responsive_default template (commercial), it is a real mobile-first bare-bones template, includes all the above + columnar listing pages, true tap targets, customized mobile-friendly tables, Section Grids with 20+ examples, a global built-4-zen CSS framework which will replace the ZCA Responsive CSS Template Framework (BETA)
    Website - Github. Like the ZCA Bootstrap 4 Template? Donations Welcome. Bootstrap Plugins?

Plugin Contributions

Thank you very much.

Plugin Contributions

Your Welcome,

Updated files again just now.

Changed layout_controller.php, column_left.php, column_right.php to reflect previous columns from the DIY and picaflor-azul responsive templates. added stylesheet that I originally forgot.

Quote Originally Posted by ravynw34 View Post
    Thank you very much.
    Website - Github. Like the ZCA Bootstrap 4 Template? Donations Welcome. Bootstrap Plugins?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12