Plugin Contributions

Default All products and featured products no longer showing

Yes, I should have left well enough alone but it's the curse of trying to make things better. The website is cheapsheetmusic.com and suddenly my show all products and featured products links on the home page are not showing. I went into another template and they are working properly so I know I messed up a file in my all-business template. Can anyone please give me an idea of the files that I might want to look at ? My last backup is a month old and I've made a lot of changes since then.... would like to see if I can make the fix without going back a month. Thanks for any advice or direction.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: All products and featured products no longer showing

Quote Originally Posted by mrcastle View Post
    Yes, I should have left well enough alone but it's the curse of trying to make things better. The website is cheapsheetmusic.com and suddenly my show all products and featured products links on the home page are not showing. I went into another template and they are working properly so I know I messed up a file in my all-business template. Can anyone please give me an idea of the files that I might want to look at ? My last backup is a month old and I've made a lot of changes since then.... would like to see if I can make the fix without going back a month. Thanks for any advice or direction.
    My guess would be that you have a plugin installed that has override files that you have not copied over to the new override folder. Check your error logs for errors to help pin down the problem.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Thanks Anne. That should help me figure it out. But I do have another question ... let me know if should re-post to the forum.

When you click on the pictures of my sheet music (cheapsheetmusic.com) the pop-up is in a very small screen. I'm not too worried about it as most folks have the sense to click on the open to full window box. But if you have any ideas on this one, it's really appreciated!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mrcastle View Post
    Thanks Anne. That should help me figure it out. But I do have another question ... let me know if should re-post to the forum.

When you click on the pictures of my sheet music (cheapsheetmusic.com) the pop-up is in a very small screen. I'm not too worried about it as most folks have the sense to click on the open to full window box. But if you have any ideas on this one, it's really appreciated!
    This question has already been asked and answered on the forum.

http://www.zen-cart.com/showthread.p...64#post1244964

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Thanks Anne.... I did go through the entire responsive all business forum questions. Didn't think of trying another one!

That works.... almost. It opens up the full sized picture, but not as a full page (the window is only the size of the picture) in Firefox Why do I need it ? because you cannot scroll up and down to see all of the picture... still have to open up a full window before you get that scroll option. If you don't have a recommendation, perhaps you know a way to get the scrolling feature integrated into the picture window?

Works great in Chrome & IE so it's appreciated!
    Last edited by mrcastle; 3 Nov 2015 at 07:24 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Sorry, I didn't explain the Firefox problem.... there is a scroll bar but it doesn't allow you to see the full image in that window.... once you open up to a full window, you can scroll the entire picture.... thx