Plugin Contributions

Default Please Help Im Going Crazy!!

Thank you for taking a look at my post. I have three problems I can't figure out for the life of me:

1) No matter what I try to do it seems that some of my product boxes don't line up on my main page and product list pages! It doesn't happen every time but some products when they are with other products throw off the rows and so they jump to a new row below and there is a giant gap where they should be. Ive been trying to widen the template but doesn't seem to be working. I maybe doing that wrong or are there any other ideas?

2) I can't seem to find the shipping & Returns section on my TM mega menu the writing in there is another language and I need to change it!

3) How do I make it so the sections of my TM mega menu (say the specials one) actually takes them to my specials page right now it doesn't do anything?

***PLEASE BE ADVISED THIS IS AN ADULT TOY STORE!! (SO DONT OPEN IT AT WORK LOL)***

Here is my URL: www.bestadulttoystore.com

Thank you all for your help and responses!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Please Help Im Going Crazy!!

Quote Originally Posted by NinerFaithful View Post
    Thank you for taking a look at my post. I have three problems I can't figure out for the life of me:

1) No matter what I try to do it seems that some of my product boxes don't line up on my main page and product list pages! It doesn't happen every time but some products when they are with other products throw off the rows and so they jump to a new row below and there is a giant gap where they should be. Ive been trying to widen the template but doesn't seem to be working. I maybe doing that wrong or are there any other ideas?

2) I can't seem to find the shipping & Returns section on my TM mega menu the writing in there is another language and I need to change it!

3) How do I make it so the sections of my TM mega menu (say the specials one) actually takes them to my specials page right now it doesn't do anything?

***PLEASE BE ADVISED THIS IS AN ADULT TOY STORE!! (SO DONT OPEN IT AT WORK LOL)***

Here is my URL: www.bestadulttoystore.com

Thank you all for your help and responses!
    It looks like this is a template issue. I notice that it looks like your font-awesome is also missing. Did you install any modules in addition to the template?

If you disable Authorize.net so the "AUTHORIZENET IS IN TESTING MODE" doesn't appear, does that help?

Plugin Contributions

I have not installed any modules in addition to the template at this time! I removed the testing mode thing and the problem is still there with the product boxes!

Plugin Contributions

I have not installed any modules in addition to the template at this time! I removed the testing mode thing and the problem is still there with the product boxes!
    Any errors in the logs/ folder.

Usually TM templates are generally better than that. Have you tried contacting them for support?

Third party templates typically aren't supported by this forum, but we do try our best to help

Plugin Contributions

oh is this not a zencart template?

Plugin Contributions

oh is this not a zencart template?
    It is a zencart template. However it is not from zen-cart.com

Third Party Plugins (those you pay for), although many times we offer some general guidance on the forum. You should go back to template monster, as they were paid for the template.

Plugin Contributions

Hopefully someone can help me either way with these problems! As I'm using zencart for my platform and shopping cart!

Plugin Contributions

Your are using theme859 as your theme which is not supported on this forum. It is a commercial template and they often embed code to make their templates "pretty." More often than not, this causes problems if the user tries to make any changes to the display of things like products. Sounds familiar, huh? In the case of the product displays, instead of using the commands in the database (you'll note they never include a database with these) they try to code it into the stylesheet. In your case, your database is set to show more than four products per row and the template (in at least two places) is telling the products to be four per row. So, the template (not the correct database method) is trying to control how many products are displayed per row. You will need to either change the admin settings to four per row or stop the template's stylesheets from adjusting the setting.

Plugin Contributions

Hopefully someone can help me either way with these problems! As I'm using zencart for my platform and shopping cart!
    Please don't get me wrong, we are here to help.

But, not many of us will touch a template from TM, simply for the reasons outlined by dbltoe. Their templates are exactly that, monsters. They look pretty but the code is dreadful. So, for anything related to that commercial template you will need to contact them.