Plugin Contributions

Default Error Message when I try to login to admin

This is the error message I'm receiving when I try to log into my admin panel

Warning: strtotime(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home2/nickhyde/public_html/bookstore/hardwork/login.php on line 13

I opened up the file but can't find WHERE this statement is located.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Error Message when I try to login to admin

Plugin Contributions

Stupid Hostmonster upgraded me to php 5.6 without letting me know. That's what caused the problem so i requested they change me back to 5.4 and the error message is gone, however now I'm stuck as I still can't get into my admin panel due to a wrong password. I tried requesting a new password but it ignores my email address to send it. Does anyone know how to access the info on which email address the password is sent to? I tried all 3 that Ihave but I keep getting stuck in the same damn loop (sorry for swearing but this is frustrating). Could this still be the php issue?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by motherwestwind View Post
    Stupid Hostmonster upgraded me to php 5.6 without letting me know. That's what caused the problem so i requested they change me back to 5.4 and the error message is gone, however now I'm stuck as I still can't get into my admin panel due to a wrong password. I tried requesting a new password but it ignores my email address to send it. Does anyone know how to access the info on which email address the password is sent to? I tried all 3 that Ihave but I keep getting stuck in the same damn loop (sorry for swearing but this is frustrating). Could this still be the php issue?
    The password encoding is/was different between the two php versions, so yes in a way still related...

A good place to go to work around the issue is: https://www.zen-cart.com/content.php?44
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...