Plugin Contributions

Default Price by Attribute in Grid Pricing

Hi Everyone,

I need help please I have a product set to product price by attribute and the attribute is in grid pricing.

Now every time I try to add the product from the grid in the cart it show $0.00 it is picking up the qty pricing which was set to $0.0 for product by attribute to take place.

I have looked every where and I cannot seem to fix the problem please anyone can help.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Price by Attribute in Grid Pricing

Quote Originally Posted by ronaldlb View Post
    Hi Everyone,

I need help please I have a product set to product price by attribute and the attribute is in grid pricing.

Now every time I try to add the product from the grid in the cart it show $0.00 it is picking up the qty pricing which was set to $0.0 for product by attribute to take place.

I have looked every where and I cannot seem to fix the problem please anyone can help.
    I got it fixed by doing this help from :

https://www.zen-cart.com/showthread....te-Grid/page40

OK, I fixed it! They seem to have forgotten that one of their "unneccessary" files was actually neccessary! For anyone with version 1.5.1., wanting to use this module, in order for your attribute stock to show up on the cart, please check the previous version's tpl_product_info_display.php. Under the section "Add to cart", there is a piece of code missing which will allow the attributes to be sent to the cart.

Replace:

<!--bof Add to Cart Box -->
    <?php
    if (CUSTOMERS_APPROVAL == 3 and TEXT_LOGIN_FOR_PRICE_BUTTON_REPLACE_SHOWROOM == '') {
    // do nothing
    } else {
    ?>
    <?php
    $display_qty = (($flag_show_product_info_in_cart_qty == 1 and $_SESSION['cart']->in_cart($_GET['products_id'])) ? '<p>' . PRODUCTS_ORDER_QTY_TEXT_IN_CART . $_SESSION['cart']->get_quantity($_GET['products_id']) . '</p>' : '');
    if ($products_qty_box_status == 0 or $products_quantity_order_max== 1) {
    // hide the quantity box and default to 1
    $the_button = '<input type="hidden" name="cart_quantity" value="1" />' . zen_draw_hidden_field('products_id', (int)$_GET['products_id']) . zen_image_submit(BUTTON_IMAGE_IN_CART, BUTTON_IN_CART_ALT);
    } else {
    // show the quantity box
    $the_button = PRODUCTS_ORDER_QTY_TEXT . '<input type="text" name="cart_quantity" value="' . (zen_get_buy_now_qty($_GET['products_id'])) . '" maxlength="6" size="4" /><br />' . zen_get_products_quantity_min_units_display((int)$_GET['products_id']) . '<br />' . zen_draw_hidden_field('products_id', (int)$_GET['products_id']) . zen_image_submit(BUTTON_IMAGE_IN_CART, BUTTON_IN_CART_ALT);
    }
    $display_button = zen_get_buy_now_button($_GET['products_id'], $the_button);
    ?>
    <?php if ($display_qty != '' or $display_button != '') { ?>
    <div id="cartAdd">
    <?php
    echo $display_qty;
    echo $display_button;
    ?>
    </div>
    <?php } // display qty and button ?>
    <?php } // CUSTOMERS_APPROVAL == 3 ?>
    <!--eof Add to Cart Box-->

with:

<!--bof Add to Cart Box -->
    <?php
    if (CUSTOMERS_APPROVAL == 3 and TEXT_LOGIN_FOR_PRICE_BUTTON_REPLACE_SHOWROOM == '') {
    // do nothing
    } else {
    ?>
    <?php
    $display_qty = (($flag_show_product_info_in_cart_qty == 1 and $_SESSION['cart']->in_cart($_GET['products_id'])) ? '<p>' . PRODUCTS_ORDER_QTY_TEXT_IN_CART . $_SESSION['cart']->get_quantity($_GET['products_id']) . '</p>' : '');
    if ($products_qty_box_status == 0 or $products_quantity_order_max== 1) {
    // hide the quantity box and default to 1
    $the_button = '<input type="hidden" name="cart_quantity" value="1" />' . zen_draw_hidden_field('products_id', (int)$_GET['products_id']) . zen_image_submit(BUTTON_IMAGE_IN_CART, BUTTON_IN_CART_ALT);
    } else {
    // show the quantity box
    $the_button = PRODUCTS_ORDER_QTY_TEXT . '<input type="text" name="cart_quantity" value="' . (zen_get_buy_now_qty($_GET['products_id'])) . '" maxlength="6" size="4" /><br />' . zen_get_products_quantity_min_units_display((int)$_GET['products_id']) . '<br />' . zen_draw_hidden_field('products_id', (int)$_GET['products_id']) . zen_image_submit(BUTTON_IMAGE_IN_CART, BUTTON_IN_CART_ALT);
    }
    if (isset($attrib_grid)) {
    $the_button = zen_image_submit(BUTTON_IMAGE_IN_CART, BUTTON_IN_CART_ALT);
    }
    $display_button = zen_get_buy_now_button($_GET['products_id'], $the_button);
    ?>
    <?php if ($display_qty != '' or $display_button != '') { ?>
    <div id="cartAdd">
    <?php
    echo $display_qty;
    echo $display_button;
    ?>
    </div>
    <?php } // display qty and button ?>
    <?php } // CUSTOMERS_APPROVAL == 3 ?>
    <!--eof Add to Cart Box-->

And it adds the attributes to the cart!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Price by Attribute in Grid Pricing

Your changes have things goobered up ...

What was the "goal" of your changes that you want to accomplish?

I would start with putting back the original file so we can see how things look and then explain what changes you are hoping to accomplish ...
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!