Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Shipping estimator not working correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajeh View Post
    Afraid I do not know enough about stylesheets to tell you what else you might need ...

For giggles and grins, what happens if you temporarily switch to the Classic Template ... does the problem disappear on the shipping estimator?
    When I switch back to classic, it works, but sets this error:
    An unknown response null: :text/html; charset=iso-8859-1: :Not Found was received while processing an ajax call. The action you requested could not be completed
    When I switched back to Tableau, it was still showing the same estimator results as it did with the classic template, and I could not change the zip code. The only way to reset the shipping estimator was to log in, then log back out, then it wasn't working again.

Plugin Contributions

Another thing, is the tableau template adds an extra field, which is blank, to the shipping estimator between state, and zip. I'm wondering if that is the problem.

Plugin Contributions

Any suggestions on where to look for solving this? My wife is getting mad at me, because she has no clue what to charge for shipping on phone orders now.

Plugin Contributions

It's kind of working now. In configuration - shipping/packaging I changed the shipping estimator display to button.

That created a new problem though: in firefox, and chrome, that link only works by selecting open in new tab. In explorer, it works fine.

Plugin Contributions

Deleted lines 61-63 of tpl_modules_shipping_estimator.php
    Code:
        <label class="inputLabel" for="state" id="stateLabel"><?php echo $state_field_label; ?></label>
        <?php echo zen_draw_input_field('state', $selectedState, zen_set_field_length(TABLE_ADDRESS_BOOK, 'entry_state', '40') . ' id="state"') .'&nbsp;<span class="alert" id="stText"></span>'; ?>
        <br class="clearBoth" />
    That got rid of the extra state field, but still did not allow the estimator on the shopping cart work. That did, however allow the popup shipping estimator to work properly with all browsers. I would really like to get to the bottom of this, and get the estimator back on the shopping cart, rather than a popup window.

Plugin Contributions

i dont know if this helps solve the problem, but it isn't letting me add to the shopping cart.

When I first visited your site, I added something to the cart and then went to the shipping estimator. It gave me the pop up window but no estimate. Then I hit LOGIN but i didn't log in. And I didn't close the window, I went back to the forum. Jumped back and nothing in cart. I just don't know at which step it was deleted. And if I try to add to cart, it wants me to log in.

lruskauff

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lruskauff View Post
    i dont know if this helps solve the problem, but it isn't letting me add to the shopping cart.

When I first visited your site, I added something to the cart and then went to the shipping estimator. It gave me the pop up window but no estimate. Then I hit LOGIN but i didn't log in. And I didn't close the window, I went back to the forum. Jumped back and nothing in cart. I just don't know at which step it was deleted. And if I try to add to cart, it wants me to log in.

lruskauff
    Hello again. I went to a new window and tried again. It won't give me a shipping estimate. When I hit the checkout button, it clears my shopping cart.

I am on an ipad w safari.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lruskauff View Post
    Hello again. I went to a new window and tried again. It won't give me a shipping estimate. When I hit the checkout button, it clears my shopping cart.

I am on an ipad w safari.
    I need to try it on my wife's ipad, because it works on silk, chrome, firefox, and ie.

Plugin Contributions

If you are using ZenCart v1.5.4 then you or someone must have altered some core file
    If you are using the classic template and stock ZenCart files then it should work as this one HERE does
    Zen-Venom Get Bitten

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by kobra View Post
    If you are using ZenCart v1.5.4 then you or someone must have altered some core file
    If you are using the classic template and stock ZenCart files then it should work as this one HERE does
    It is a clean install of 1.5.4 with Tableau template. I can't seem to get anyone from Numinix to help, so I posted this here. What I would really like, is a method of troubleshooting this, so that I can figure it out on my own, but it throws no errors, and worked perfectly when I switched back to the default template. Currently it only works as a popup, and the popup only worked after removing the code I mentioned in an earlier post.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast