Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Enable UPS ground shipping only for International, Alaska, Hawaii.

Thanks for addng the link back, I could have done the same, but didn't. Sorry.

Only concern I have about using the clone approach which I didn't fully investigate was the result if one offered a valid shipping option and the other did not, would the guest see two shipping lines where one says sorry we don't ship to you and the other show options. :/
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

At first I was thinking that I was to add both sections of code that you added. Is that true? Or am I just adding the second bit of code?

I'm asking because I'm looking closely at the first snippet and it ends without a ; and says "sorry, wrong format, more to follow". Also, the second snippet of codes says, this time *instead*....

So do I add both segments of code displayed, or just the second one?

Plugin Contributions

I kind of only had a moment to make the modification to the first one to remove it's meat, but glad you asked...

Second was the only one that needed to be applied in regards to this issue. To get the first style to work would require more data accessing and manipulation to accomplish the same result. I didn't do a full step by step review of processing impact, but seemed like it would be a safe way to implement the desired result wthout using more than the built in array value search function. :)
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12