Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Ceon Advanced Shipper v 5.0.2

Quote Originally Posted by Calljj View Post
    Yes, categories, products, manufacturers not saved to the shipping method when selected from the drop down list. If manually added/edited in phpmyadmin then they show up it the method fine.
    happens across 4 different installs ( all same server, all same version)
    My version is 5.0.2
    Just some more info, when editing a shipping method, you get the option to apply (for example) only to certain categories.
    You click the insert button and a popup window listing the categories is shown.
    You highlight the category, then click "select" button, window closes, but category is not added to the list of "selected categories".
    The url for the pop up window is: ../admin_folder/advshipper_category_selector.php

Plugin Contributions

more info, the more i look into it, the more i believe its failing on the "select" javascript button.
    This is becuase even if i select an option that has already been selected, i don't get a warning, so don't beleive it even gets so far as going through the "advshipper_method_config.js"

Plugin Contributions

well though i'd continue my ramblings, so i've tracked it down to failing (using the option to add categories for this exmaple) to whats happening in here, in advshipper_method_config.js

Code:
    _cba.query( _url,
                function()
                {
    I'm pretty stuck at this point as everything upto this point works, the cba.js is present and working, and still same version as current one. however within the function thats placed into the callback above, i know its not getting so far as to call the advshipperUpdateCategoryList() function, nor is it calling the alert for "already in list" so its failing somewhere inbetween... no idea why, welcome your thoughts.

Full code of above function here:
    Code:
            _cba.query( _url,
                function()
                {
                    _add_categories_return_values = _cba.answer;
                    if (_add_categories_return_values == '-1') {
                        // Unable to add categories
                    } else {

var _categories_info = _add_categories_return_values.split('||');

for (var categories_info_i = 0, num_categories_info = _categories_info.length;
                                categories_info_i < num_categories_info; categories_info_i++) {
                            var _category_info = _categories_info[categories_info_i].split('|');

// Make sure this category isn't already in the list
                            var _category_in_list = false;
                            for (category_i = 0, num_categories = categories.length;
                                    category_i < num_categories; category_i++) {
                                if (categories[category_i].category_id ==
                                        _category_info[0]) {
                                    // Category already in list
                                    _categories_already_in_list.push(_category_info[1]);

_category_in_list = true;

break;
                                }
                            }

if (!_category_in_list) {
                                // Add the information for this category to the list of categories

var new_category_i = categories.length;
                                categories[new_category_i] = new Object();

categories[new_category_i].category_id = _category_info[0];
                                categories[new_category_i].name = _category_info[1];

advshipperUpdateCategoryList(categories[new_category_i].category_id,
                                    categories[new_category_i].name);
                            }
                        }

var _num_categories_already_in_list = _categories_already_in_list.length;

if (_num_categories_already_in_list > 0) {
                            if (_num_categories_already_in_list == 1) {
                                if (_num_categories_selected == 1) {
                                    alert('<?php echo JS_TEXT_CATEGORY_IN_LIST_SELECTED; ?>');
                                } else {
                                    alert('<?php echo JS_TEXT_CATEGORY_IN_LIST_SINGLE; ?>' + '\n\n' +
                                        _categories_already_in_list);
                                }
                            } else {
                                if (_num_categories_already_in_list == _num_categories_selected) {
                                    alert('<?php echo JS_TEXT_CATEGORIES_IN_LIST_ALL; ?>');
                                } else {
                                    alert('<?php echo JS_TEXT_CATEGORIES_IN_LIST; ?>' + '\n\n' +
                                    _categories_already_in_list.join('\n'));
                                }
                            }
                        }
                    }
                },
                false );
        }
    }

Plugin Contributions

Bit more digging, this time with firebug console.
    seems that if you are PCI compliant, or if you have good security, then the shipping module doesn't work.
    this is becuase to remain pci compliant you need to have the Header X-Content-Type-Options:no sniff in place.The problem is that if this header is in place, the module stops working.Now to find a way to unset the header for the admin area in apache2.

Plugin Contributions

Resolved by exluding headers from the directory:

<Directory /public_html/admin_folder_location >
    Header always unset X-Content-Type-Options
    </Directory>

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Calljj View Post
    Bit more digging, this time with firebug console.
    seems that if you are PCI compliant, or if you have good security, then the shipping module doesn't work.
    this is becuase to remain pci compliant you need to have the Header X-Content-Type-Options:no sniff in place.The problem is that if this header is in place, the module stops working.Now to find a way to unset the header for the admin area in apache2.
    Now that a cause has been identified that is reproducible, there is a fix for this that doesn't require undoing Header X-Content-Type-Options: no sniff.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

I realise this is talking about a more recent version but wondering if anyone can shed some light. I am installing zc1.5.5e and have just tried and tested Adv SHipper version 4.2.2 locally works fine.

Having now copied it across to my live server I cannot access the config at back end. The screen shows error please refresh. Front end is fine and check out shows all the correct settings.

Logs show fatal error table does not exist. - but it does. Could this be related to another issue I have which appears to be :

PHP Warning: mysqli_connect(): Headers and client library minor version mismatch.

Not had much luck getting this up and running. hosting company being very slow at sorting the mismatch error.

Could this be something else?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by MikeyG View Post
    PHP Warning: mysqli_connect(): Headers and client library minor version mismatch.
    Your host will need to fix this. 155 uses mysqli to connect to the database.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by MikeyG View Post
    I realise this is talking about a more recent version but wondering if anyone can shed some light. I am installing zc1.5.5e and have just tried and tested Adv SHipper version 4.2.2 locally works fine.

Having now copied it across to my live server I cannot access the config at back end. The screen shows error please refresh. Front end is fine and check out shows all the correct settings.

Logs show fatal error table does not exist. - but it does. Could this be related to another issue I have which appears to be :

Not had much luck getting this up and running. hosting company being very slow at sorting the mismatch error.

Could this be something else?
    I've lost track of all that you have tried, but certainly there is a core issue which is first unrelated to ZC, but instead your base host/site install/operation. There could be other ZC setup issues, but to address that would recommend beginning a separate thread (or possibly continuing one that has already been started to address the issue(s) of this install, server, and/or host). Unfortunately (to an extent) if your issues continue it may be that you need a different host, but try to change only one thing at a time. Too many changes at once and it will be difficult to identify what worked and what caused additional problems.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

If it's of any help, I see that Advanced Shipper has been updated by Ceon recently.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast