Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

red flag SUDDENLY, USPS PLUGIN causing white page, customer cannot proceed with checkout

I systematically found that it's the USPS module causing the problem. If I shut it off, everything works again..except no postal rates or shipping offered. Is something going on with USPS? We took a few days off to enjoy Christmas and just found out about this... who knows how many customers we've managed to upset.

Now... is there an easy fix? Is it on the Postal end? Or mine? Anyone else having problems?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: SUDDENLY, USPS PLUGIN causing white page, customer cannot proceed with checkout

What debug logs do you see in /logs (/cache in older versions of Zen Cart)
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: SUDDENLY, USPS PLUGIN causing white page, customer cannot proceed with checkout

Hi. I see logs. what am I looking for specifically? I take it there is no issue on their end? It's us?

Plugin Contributions

I just went through the entire log and find that there is nothing that seems to relate to the postal plugin. it's mostly bots gleaning information... is there something specifically I'm looking for? thanks glad you're here!!! great way to start work again... with a tech problem. sucketh

Plugin Contributions

Share with us what you see in the logs ...
    Linda McGrath

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]

Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

And please only use this thread and not a zillion other threads for this issue, thanks
    Linda McGrath

Plugin Contributions

okay, will do. I'm trying to get a fast answer... this disrupts business and causes much stress. hardly a zillion, try two other threads.

Plugin Contributions

I just applied the time zone login error fix to the site a week ago, could that be part of the problem? I am trying to see if giving you the logs is a compromise of security.

Plugin Contributions

Share with us the contents of the debug logs you are getting and maybe we'd have helped over an hour ago with this issue ...
    Linda McGrath

Plugin Contributions

https://secure.shippingapis.com/ that's the site where the api registration takes place. it's down. I wonder if that's the issue? there is nothing in the logs but bots: google, bing, facebook. nothing that says USPS or post office or anything else. just bots. if uploading the logs is key to getting an answer, how do I upload these logs? Could uploading these here be in anyway a breech of security? Do you work for Zen?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast