Plugin Contributions

Default BrainTree Payment Module before_process - DP-5 Errors

I have installed the 1.3.1 version of the BrainTree payment module into the latest version of Zen Cart 1.5.4. I have an established BrainTree account. I have opened a new sandbox account and inserted my Merchant Key, Public Key & Private Key provided by BrainTree. BrainTree Module has been enabled in Admin. Debug Mode has been set to Log File. SSL is enabled. Updated Ajax.php file, by DrByte, has been installed. Do not know what I could be missing?

When I go through checkout, I input the test card details, Visa CC# - 4111111111111111, CVV# - 400, supplied by BrainTree. Then click button to proceed to the confirmation page. When I click the Confirm The Order button, at the bottom of the step 3, the cart goes back to step 2 and says " There was an error processing your order, Please try again ".

Debug produces the same error log file, see below, every time a test credit card purchase is made using any combination of test CC#'s and CVV#'s provided by BrainTree?

Jan-07-2016 10:40:51 (1452181251)
    before_process - DP-5
    Result:
    =================================

Do not know what else to try? Please help.

I have tried contacting Numinix directly but as of yet I still have not received any reply.

Thank you in advance for any help anyone from this forum may be able to afford me.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: BrainTree Payment Module before_process - DP-5 Errors

We finally figured out what was causing the before_process - DP-5 log errors. When configuring the BrainTree Payment Module in the Admin area of Zen Cart 1.5.4 the second to the last item to be inserted is the Merchant Account ID. When you first open up a BrainTree sandbox account you will be given a Merchant ID and a Merchant Account ID. We mistakenly inserted the Merchant Id instead of the Merchant Account ID in the Merchant Account ID text box during configuration.