Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Free orders not showing up in the admin/customer/orders

I have Free order products. When a customer process a Free order the orders do not show up as an order in the admin/customer/orders.

Is there a switch somewhere to make them show up as orders?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Free orders not showing up in the admin/customer/orders

Is your product marked as "Product is Free:" in the product setup screen?
    Zen-Venom Get Bitten

Plugin Contributions

Yes.

Product is Free: Yes No *Product is marked as FREE

Plugin Contributions

Guess that you need to supply additional information outlined in the posting tips at the top when you reply
    Zen-Venom Get Bitten

Plugin Contributions

Could you please be specific about which additional information you need?

Plugin Contributions

Could you please be specific about which additional information you need?
    It is the information in posting tips at the top when you reply
    All that you have provided is that you are using ZC v1.5.1
    NOTE: When making a new post, be sure to include relevant information such as:

What version of Zen Cart are you using?
    Has your site been upgraded? When? From what version(s)?
    If you've upgraded, HOW did you upgrade? (official upgrade procedure or an automated script from your hosting company?)
    What plugins/addons have you installed? When? If your problems are payment-related, what payment module(s) are you using? If it's shipping-related, which shipping module(s) are you using?
    If your problems are language-pack related (non-English), have you checked that all the language files are loaded and correct?
    HOW did you install Zen Cart? (upload via FTP and run zc_install, or a one-click install from your hosting company? (one-click installs might mean you don't have enough information about your site/server to make customizations easily))
    What version of PHP and MySQL is your server using? (See Admin->Tools->Server Info)
    WHEN did the problem "start"? How does that compare with other events of your hosting company, changes you've made to your site files/addons, or your admin settings, etc?
    Please post the contents of related "debug logs" generated by Zen Cart (wrap the content in
    Code:
     and
    tags please!).
    If this is your first store, have you tested all aspects of transactions before going live?
    In what ways is your site customized or different from a brand new uncustomized install?
    Please post your site URL* so we can take a look at it. This is especially important if you're encountering display/layout problems, so the problem can be seen directly.
    Zen-Venom Get Bitten

Plugin Contributions

What version of Zen Cart are you using? 1.5.1
    Has your site been upgraded? When? From what version(s)? No
    If you've upgraded, HOW did you upgrade? (official upgrade procedure or an automated script from your hosting company?) N/A
    What plugins/addons have you installed? When? If your problems are payment-related, what payment module(s) are you using? If it's shipping-related, which shipping module(s) are you using? Plugins ,Backup ZC V1, CSAR v2.1.0, ckeditor for ZenCart, Easy Populate, FEC 1-12-1, Image Handler4, Numinix Product Variants, Shipping Boxes Manager, ZX Slideshow. No payment issues. No Shipping Issues.
    If your problems are language-pack related (non-English), have you checked that all the language files are loaded and correct? Not Language pack related.
    HOW did you install Zen Cart? (upload via FTP and run zc_install, or a one-click install from your hosting company? (one-click installs might mean you don't have enough information about your site/server to make customizations easily)) Installed Zen Cart from GoDaddy
    What version of PHP and MySQL is your server using? (See Admin->Tools->Server Info) PHP Version: 5.3.24 (Zend: 2.3.0), MySQL 5.0.96
    WHEN did the problem "start"? How does that compare with other events of your hosting company, changes you've made to your site files/addons, or your admin settings, etc? Problem started when I started using Free Orders.
    Please post the contents of related "debug logs" generated by Zen Cart (wrap the content in
    Code: No debug logs
    and

tags please!).
    If this is your first store, have you tested all aspects of transactions before going live? Yes
    In what ways is your site customized or different from a brand new uncustomized install? Plugins only
    Please post your site URL* so we can take a look at it. This is especially important if you're encountering display/layout problems, so the problem can be seen directly. Tennesseetraditionalflies.com

Plugin Contributions

The free orders are in the order table in the database. They just do not display in admin/customers/orders.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by jodean View Post
    Is there a switch somewhere to make them show up as orders?
    No, there's no special switch. An order is an order, and all orders display.
    One exception is if you have a database corruption problem related to having mangled order-status settings. What have you changed under Admin->Localization->Orders Status? (I'm not telling you to change things there, just tell us what's there and what you've done there.) ANd which one is set as "default"?

Quote Originally Posted by jodean View Post
    Problem started when I started using Free Orders.
    Can you explain how exactly you "started using Free Orders"? From this standpoint: I've got a store (assume I'm using the Authorizenet payment module, and the UPS shipping module, and all the Order Total module settings are the defaults from when I first installed Zen Cart), and I want to "start using Free Orders". How would you tell me to do that (naming ALL the changes I'd need to make to my store, ie: the changes YOU made), so I can do the same steps on my store ...... so I can try to simulate the symptoms you're reporting.

I do wonder if your "Free Charger" payment module has been configured to use an Order Status that no longer exists ... and thus your "free" orders are not able to display because they don't match a valid order-status setting.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

I did add some status when I initially built the site.

After experimenting with the various statuses on existing orders I found some inconsistencies.

I reset all the completed orders and the Free processing orders.

Now every order displays.

Are there any dependencies on the order of the status's in the Order Status Table?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast