Plugin Contributions

Default Blue Responsive - Mobile menu only shows home and login - not categories

I'm using simple blue responsive template, but when viewed in mobile mode, the dropdown menu only shows home and login - not the categories. Is there a way to make the menu show the shop categories? Right now you have to scroll to the bottom to see the sidebox for them even though they are all top level categories.

http://gregcotellc.com/cart/

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Blue Responsive - Mobile menu only shows home and login - not categories

Would suggest posting this issue at the forum thread for the template... Much more likely to get a response applicable to your situation.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Blue Responsive - Mobile menu only shows home and login - not categories

I looked for one and couldn't find any forum for that template?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by avansant View Post
    I looked for one and couldn't find any forum for that template?
    What is the folder name in which the template resides?

Are you sure it's not the responsive sheffiled blue template? There are two versions out there, but would recommend version 2 and there is a thread associated. Was the template obtained from this website? If it is/was, then by going to the download section again, a link ought to exist to the forum thread for the template..m

Plugin Contributions

It's this template: https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=1893 seems I picked the one without a forum! :)

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by avansant View Post
    It's this template: https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=1893 seems I picked the one without a forum! :)
    Happens unfortunately. In looking at the posts by the original author of the template it looks like nothing has ever been directly discussed about the template. Based on activity around the time of issue, it appears that it may be based somewhat on the template in the following forum: https://www.zen-cart.com/showthread....99#post1251699

Perhaps there could be some overlap between the two templates that could explain the issue with the mobile menu being reduced in functionality/could incorporate the pieces left out/removed like maybe the expectation was to have the categories sidebox active throughout the transitions of desktop to mobile...

Plugin Contributions

Thanks - I'll try that!