Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: USPS January 17 2016 K8 - Support Quirks

Hello,

Does anyone happen to know if the discounts for online/commercial pricing are no longer available? When I get quoted for a 1lb package from 92110 to 15063 with the new USPS module I get $7.16 back for the online price and $7.85 back as the "rate". When I go to check the rates on USPS.com -> calculate a price I get back $7.85 for both the retail and the online price, even when logged in. Is this a glitch with the USPS site, or does anyone happen to know if they are doing away with the online discount? I also tried USPS.com calculate a price with a 1 lb package from 92110 to 92107 and got the same price for online and retail for every service as well. For now I will just keep the setting for Retail pricing or Online pricing? to Retail to match the quotes provided by USPS when we buy the labels.

Thanks,
    Kyle

Plugin Contributions

The USPS site is only showing Retail rates and Click-N-Ship which is also Retail rates ...

What are you seeing on your website for the quotes?

You might turn on the USPS shipping module for Debug and set to Logs then try a quote and look in the /logs directory (this is /cache in older versions of Zen Cart) and Zip it and attach it to your next post ...
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

Sorry, guess I should have contacted USPS first. I just confirmed that prior to Jan 17th they offered discounts for using click n ship online compared to buying shipping retaill through the post office, but after Jan 17th the pricing is the same, which is why they still have the 2 columns for pricing, even though they are the same, just in case anybody wanted to know. Maybe the label on the settings for "Retail pricing or Online pricing?" should now read "commercial" instead of "online" pricing.

Thanks,
    Kyle

Plugin Contributions

Unfortunately, USPS was not really clear about removing the online (commercial quotes) from their quotes page so it is still labeled as Online vs Retail and I have not received from them a link to get easy to read quotes for the Online (commercial quotes) other than reading a pdf file at:
    http://pe.usps.com/cpim/ftp/manuals/.../Notice123.pdf
    Linda McGrath

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]

Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

Good Night. My website is Oldnewmagazine.com and I am using 1.5.4 version of zencart. I saw that there was an update to the usps and did the recommended steps to save my info and remove to re-install the usps plugin. . After doing that and everything looked good. when I tried to test the shipping( I only have the USPS plugin working) I am not getting any information when I use the shipping estimator.

Please can someone point me in the right direction. I will await your reply I am online

Plugin Contributions

I see estimates to ship to zipcode 71457 in the shipping estimator.

USPS (Priority Mail™ (2-day)) $6.20
    USPS (USPS Retail Ground™ (4 - 7 days)) $6.89
    USPS (Priority Mail Express™ Flat Rate Envelope (2-day)) $20.66
    Zone Rates (Shipping to US (1 x 1.00lb(s))) $8.50
    Rick
    RixStix (dot) com
    aka: ChainWeavers (dot) com

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by wayne65 View Post
    Good Night. My website is Oldnewmagazine.com and I am using 1.5.4 version of zencart. I saw that there was an update to the usps and did the recommended steps to save my info and remove to re-install the usps plugin. . After doing that and everything looked good. when I tried to test the shipping( I only have the USPS plugin working) I am not getting any information when I use the shipping estimator.

Please can someone point me in the right direction. I will await your reply I am online
    Could you edit the settings on the USPS shipping module and set the Debug to Logs and then try a quote ... once you have tried the quote, look in the /logs directory and Zip the Shipping logs and attach them to your next post ...
    Linda McGrath

Plugin Contributions

Hello Ajeh, having a quite unusual situation with the new version of the plugin I hope you can help me with.
    For what I can gather, the shipping module is duplicating the shipping weight of each product, therefore providing not only the wrong weight but super expensive rates.

Product A weights 5 oz, and it's entered in the product weight field as 0.3125.

If I add 1 unit of Product A to the shopping cart, and turning on Display Weight on the USPS shipping module, the weight shows as 0.65 which is twice the weight of a single item.

My settings for on Configuration>Shipping/Packaging are both 0:0.

My setting on the USPS module
    USPS Version Date
    2016-01-17

Enable USPS Shipping
    True

Full Name or Short Name
    Short

Enter the USPS Web Tools User ID
    XXXXXXXXXXXX

Which server to use
    production

Quote Sort Order
    Price-LowToHigh

Handling Fee - US

Handling Fee - International

Handling Per Order or Per Box
    Order

Decimal Settings

Tax Class
    Michigan Taxes

Tax Basis
    Shipping

Shipping Zone
    --none--

Sort Order

All Packages are Machinable?
    True

USPS Options
    Display weight, Display transit time

USPS Domestic Transit Time Calculation Mode
    NEW

USPS Domestic minimum Length

USPS minimum Width

USPS minimum Height

USPS International minimum Length

USPS minimum Width

USPS minimum Height

Enable USPS First-Class filter for US shipping
    True

Shipping Methods (Domestic and International)
    0, .21875, 0.00, 0, .8125, 0.00, First-Class Mail Parcel, 0, .8125, 0.25, 0, .8125, 0.00, 0, 70, 0.00, USPS Retail GroundTM, 0, 70, 0.25, Priority MailTM, 0, 70, 0.00, 0, 70, 0.00, 0, 70, 0.00, 0, 70, 0.00, Priority MailTM Small Flat Rate Box, 0, 1.95, 0.25, 0, 70, 0.00, 0, 70, 0.00, 0, 15, 0.00, 0, 20, 0.00, Priority Mail ExpressTM, 0, 70, 0.00, 0, 70, 0.00, 0, 70, 0.00, 0, .21875, 0.00, 0, 4, 0.00, 0, 4, 0.00, Priority Mail InternationalRM, 0, 66, 2.50, 0, 4, 0.00, Priority Mail InternationalRM Small Flat Rate Box, 0, 0.9375, 2.50, 0, 20, 0.00, 0, 20, 0.00, Priority Mail Express InternationalTM, 0, 66, 2.50, 0, 4, 0.00, 0, 70, 0.00, 0, 70, 0.00

Extra Services (Domestic)
    Certified MailRM, N, USPS TrackingTM Electronic, N, USPS TrackingTM, N, Insurance, Y, Priority Mail Express Insurance, Y, Priority Mail Insurance, Y, Adult Signature Restricted Delivery, N, Adult Signature Required, N, Registered MailTM, N, Collect on Delivery, N, Return Receipt for Merchandise, N, Return Receipt, N, Certificate of Mailing (Form 3665), N, Certificate of Mailing (Form 3817), N, Signature ConfirmationTM Electronic, N, Signature ConfirmationTM, N, Priority Mail Express 1030 AM Delivery, N, Certified MailRM Restricted Delivery, N, Certified MailRM Adult Signature Required, N, Certified MailRM Adult Signature Restricted Delivery, N, Signature ConfirmationTM Restricted Delivery, N, Signature ConfirmationTM Electronic Restricted Delivery, N, Collect on Delivery Restricted Delivery, N, Registered MailTM Restricted Delivery, N, Insurance Restricted Delivery, N, Insurance Restricted Delivery (Priority Mail Express), N, Insurance Restricted Delivery (Priority Mail), N

Extra Services (International)
    Registered Mail, N, Insurance, Y, Return Receipt, N, Electronic USPS Delivery Confirmation International, N, Certificate of Mailing, N

Retail pricing or Online pricing?
    Retail

Any idea what could be causing this problem? Thank you.

Plugin Contributions

Could you edit the USPS shipping module in your Admin and down at the bottom set the Debug to Logs and try your quote again ...

Then, look in the directory /logs and Zip the Shipping log and attach it to your post?

Is it possible to have an URL to this product on your site so that we can see this in action?
    Linda McGrath

Plugin Contributions

Sure!

The logs (Email and on screen, for some weird reason the logs folder isn't working)
    USPSLogs.zip

URL of product
    http://www.byvalenti.com/index.php?m...products_id=27
    M.Valenti
    Contemporary Artist - Entrepreneur
    http://www.manuelavalenti.com - http://www.byvalenti.com

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast