Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

red flag my site suddenly crash,how can I reinstall it and keep my old setup

my website was crash,I can still go into admin subdirectory it runs two years and no problem, last Saturday I cannot log in anymore , and shows new installation screen, how should I do to keep old data and let my zencar life again

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: my site suddenly crash,how can I reinstall it and keep my old setup

Pl;\ease provide information in posting tips at the top of the page when responding

In the mean time use your host provided phpmyadmin and create a database backup
    Zen-Venom Get Bitten

Plugin Contributions

Thanks I did Backup. Phpadmin can I just reinstall new zen art and put Database ,but how about the products I set up

Plugin Contributions

What information you need

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Your /includes/configure.php and /your-admin-directory/includes/configure.php files contain invalid directory paths.

This can happen for 2 reasons:
    a) your hosting company changed the server configuration, or moved your site to another server
    b) you, or someone who gained access to your server (ie: via FTP or otherwise) has deleted or changed your configure.php files

There are 3 ways to recover:
    1. Given that you're already making good backups of your server's file and database, you can restore those files from the backup. You do make regular backups, don't you?

2. You can manually edit the contents of the configure.php files to put in the correct paths and database info.

3. You can make a complete backup of your database, re-upload the zc_install folder to your server, run zc_install to do a "new install" (THIS WILL WIPE OUT THE DATABASE, but will also generate accurate configure.php files), and then restore your database from the backup. This is similar to this article on "moving to a new server": http://www.zen-cart.com/content.php?...fferent-server

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by DrByte View Post
    Your /includes/configure.php and /your-admin-directory/includes/configure.php files contain invalid directory paths.

This can happen for 2 reasons:
    a) your hosting company changed the server configuration, or moved your site to another server
    b) you, or someone who gained access to your server (ie: via FTP or otherwise) has deleted or changed your configure.php files

There are 3 ways to recover:
    1. Given that you're already making good backups of your server's file and database, you can restore those files from the backup. You do make regular backups, don't you?

2. You can manually edit the contents of the configure.php files to put in the correct paths and database info.

3. You can make a complete backup of your database, re-upload the zc_install folder to your server, run zc_install to do a "new install" (THIS WILL WIPE OUT THE DATABASE, but will also generate accurate configure.php files), and then restore your database from the backup. This is similar to this article on "moving to a new server": http://www.zen-cart.com/content.php?...fferent-server
    1. first thing, I still have the config files. but not sure if it is changed,if I can fix either one to get back my website, It must be great, but I looked the files. it looks nothing wrong(or can I sent to you to take a look).
    2. the config file still in the system
    3. I donot have backup file, I can only copy what they have in the system. and I also can backup the database
    4. I try to use Path.php ( <?php
    echo $_SERVER['SCRIPT_FILENAME'];
    ?> )
    to get the directory but donot know whether the address is wrong or not(/home/users/web/b2907/moo.directsilkcom/direct/path.php )(/home/users/web/b2907/moo.directsilkcom/path.php )

5.this is finall step if I cannot fix the config files. I think I have to reinstaill all.

Plugin Contributions

What information you need
    Information in the posting tips at the top when you reply
    Specifically
    php version
    mysql version
    Zen-Venom Get Bitten

Plugin Contributions

this is my server info, is from FATcaw
    MySQL Version 5.5.32
    Perl Version 5.8.8
    PHP Version 5.3

Plugin Contributions

Fatcow usually requests that a "generic" path be used instead of the specific path provided above. The information to be used is typically offered either on the right side of their cpanel, or under the hosted scripts area and I believe the subsection of PHP... It looks like the PHP version for your site has been upgraded beyond the system requirements for your version of ZC. PHP 5.2.17 has been retired (somewhat as has ZC 1.3.9a) and it is suggested that to maintain functionality moving forward that your store be upgraded (by rebuild): http://www.zen-cart.com/entry.php?3-...d-of-upgrading
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

I ask fatcaw fix for me, but they said they cannot, following is the mail they response
    While checking the error logs, I could see that the issue is related to scripting. In order to resolve the issue, please contact your web master. We do not provide support for the issues like scripting and issues with third party applications.

20160121T002549: directsilk.com/index.php
    PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function Execute() on a non-object in /hermes/walnaweb13a/b2907/moo.directsilkcom/includes/counter.php on line 23

is the couter.php have the problem or PHP have problem

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast