Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

help question Error regarding split_page.php - Sheffield Blue 2.0

Hi All,

Im using the excellent responsive Shefield Blue 2.0 template for our website www.thegreatgiftshop.co.uk

However im getting an error to do with the split_page.php which seems to only occure when 'featured' or all product links are clicked at the bottom of the page.

On the site itself I get the standard
    WARNING: An Error occurred, please refresh the page and try again.
    and Ive installed the backtrack .sql tool and the log file it generates is the following:-

[25-Jan-2016 23:41:50 UTC] Request URI: /index.php?main_page=featured_products, IP address: **.**.***.***#1 trigger_error() called at [/home/leisurel/public_html/thegreatgiftshop/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:155]
    #2 queryFactory->show_error() called at [/home/leisurel/public_html/thegreatgiftshop/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:132]
    #3 queryFactory->set_error() called at [/home/leisurel/public_html/thegreatgiftshop/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:262]
    #4 queryFactory->Execute() called at [/home/leisurel/public_html/thegreatgiftshop/includes/classes/split_page_results.php:87]
    #5 splitPageResults->splitPageResults() called at [/home/leisurel/public_html/thegreatgiftshop/includes/modules/responsive_sheffield_blue/product_listing.php:35]
    #6 include(/home/leisurel/public_html/thegreatgiftshop/includes/modules/responsive_sheffield_blue/product_listing.php) called at [/home/leisurel/public_html/thegreatgiftshop/includes/templates/responsive_sheffield_blue/templates/tpl_modules_product_listing.php:14]
    #7 require(/home/leisurel/public_html/thegreatgiftshop/includes/templates/responsive_sheffield_blue/templates/tpl_modules_product_listing.php) called at [/home/leisurel/public_html/thegreatgiftshop/includes/templates/responsive_sheffield_blue/templates/tpl_featured_products_default.php:19]
    #8 require(/home/leisurel/public_html/thegreatgiftshop/includes/templates/responsive_sheffield_blue/templates/tpl_featured_products_default.php) called at [/home/leisurel/public_html/thegreatgiftshop/includes/templates/responsive_sheffield_blue/common/tpl_main_page.php:251]
    #9 require(/home/leisurel/public_html/thegreatgiftshop/includes/templates/responsive_sheffield_blue/common/tpl_main_page.php) called at [/home/leisurel/public_html/thegreatgiftshop/index.php:97]

[25-Jan-2016 23:41:50 UTC] PHP Fatal error: 1109:Unknown table 'p' in field list :: select count(p.products_id) as total ==> (as called by) /home/leisurel/public_html/thegreatgiftshop/includes/classes/split_page_results.php on line 87 <== in /home/leisurel/public_html/thegreatgiftshop/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 155

Unfortunately though im getting better with .php and .css etc I must confess I have no idea what this means exactly or how to go about fixing it.

Oh I should mention it works fine when I switch to the default Zencart template template.

Any help with how to fix this would be much appreciated.

Cheers

John

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Error regarding split_page.php - Sheffield Blue 2.0

There is a thread to support the shefield blue template
    https://www.zen-cart.com/showthread....ield-Blue-v1-0
    Zen-Venom Get Bitten

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by kobra View Post
    There is a thread to support the shefield blue template
    https://www.zen-cart.com/showthread....ield-Blue-v1-0
    Yeah, but somebody... ahem... Advised starting a new thread in order to understand what the log information meant...
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

As MC Said, so I have done....

So what does it mean and how do I fix it ;)

Regards,

John

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco78th View Post
    As MC Said, so I have done....

So what does it mean and how do I fix it ;)

Regards,

John
    Take a look at the Version 1 of that template beginning around: https://www.zen-cart.com/showthread....24#post1286424, supposedly this issue had been resolved in the version 2.0. Then in the 2.0 thread it looks like the solution is to again upload the template version of includes/classes/split_page_results.php as described:
    https://www.zen-cart.com/showthread....52#post1298852

Plugin Contributions

Ive certainly put the split_results.php in the Includes/classes folder.

Ive done some experimenting with the turning the files names to .BAK files and that solves the problem...but obviously screws other things up and doesn't stop error logs being created.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco78th View Post
    Ive certainly put the split_results.php in the Includes/classes folder.

Ive done some experimenting with the turning the files names to .BAK files and that solves the problem...but obviously screws other things up and doesn't stop error logs being created.
    What other plugins are installed (in this template) or have been installed in the past on this fileset. (May have overridden a file that is "core" or not overriddent by the templatem)

Plugin Contributions

Only addons are UK Basic mail which adds to Include/Modules/Shipping and nothing else and now (though only after this issue first appears) .SQL back trace....otherwise its a clean install.

The products were added via a spreadsheet as a salvage job as the previous database was bloated to hell and effectually gave up the ghost trying to keep things simple this time and not have a need to install many Mods.

Im gonna contact Anna and see where I can get the .sql for thi template as its not included in the latest install it seems.

Plugin Contributions

Im gonna contact Anna and see where I can get the .sql for thi template as its not included
    She has converted it to an auto installer
    It is in admin > includes > installer > responsive_sheffield_blue > 2_0.php
    Zen-Venom Get Bitten

Plugin Contributions

Sorry to be dim but I presume therefore it automatically installs the correct stuff.

Ive got that file uploaded to Admin/includes/Installers/responsive_sheffield_blue

If thats the case then the idea thats to cause for my problems is out the window

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast