Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: ZenAwesomeCloud Sidebox [Support]

Hello davewest
    I install this mod,www.targetmarts
    1. i want it display after footer and need set small the h1 tag.
    2. I try to install the sql in admin,but it display:
    ERROR: Cannot insert configuration_key "" because it already exists
    so it display blank in Zen TagCloud -admin.
    3. i want it display in products info page,what code will into products_info.php .

Thanks your help .

Quote Originally Posted by davewest View Post
    I’ve combined ZenTagCloud with jQuary AwesomeCloud to make ZenAwesomeCloud…

Decided it was too many changes to call it an update, thus the new sidebox.

Besides the sidebox, I also included a page based on the about page as a demo or as an add in for another page… this page is not needed if all you want is the sidebox.

AwesomeCloud has 7 shapes it can do and different settings which I’ve setup an admin config page so you can easily change things. Also has the ability to add your own list of tags. AwesomeCloud has problems with some jQuary scripts like uispinner. If for some reason script has an issue, it defaults to a standard tag cloud.

There’s some more things I wanted to do, but my computer died so will be rebuilding things.

The download is now available in the add on section…
    https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=2057

No changes to core files, tested with ZC 1.5.4 only.. PHP 5.4 and 5.5
    Running live on my site.
    Hello davewest
    3. i want it display in products info page,what code will into products_info.php .

Thanks your help .

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by targetmarts View Post
    Hello davewest

Thanks your help .
    Just ran the install on a ZC1.5.5f site with no issues. You could run the uninstall.sql and then try the install.sql again.. if it fails again, post the error log. If the language file is missing, the admin page link would not show!

Font size is set in the admin setting 'Tag Font factor' change this and the font size changes.

The demo page well give you an idea how to use, but the side box is where most use it. To add it on other pages one would just need to allow space for its display and add the following lines.
    Code:
    <div id="wordcloud2" class="<?php echo $tagclass; ?>">
    <?php echo $cloud->showCloud(); ?>
    </div>
    There is only one set of controls.
    keep in mind, Tag links to products, content is good... blasting unrelated tags, links could be considered spam by search engines.
    Dave
    Always forward thinking... Lost my mind!

Just ran the install on a ZC1.5.5f site with no issues. You could run the uninstall.sql and then try the install.sql again.. if it fails again, post the error log. If the language file is missing, the admin page link would not show!

Font size is set in the admin setting 'Tag Font factor' change this and the font size changes.

The demo page well give you an idea how to use, but the side box is where most use it. To add it on other pages one would just need to allow space for its display and add the following lines.
    Code:
    </div>
    keep in mind, Tag links to products, content is good... blasting unrelated tags, links could be considered spam by search engines.
    run the uninstall.sql and then try the install.sql it fails again.

add the code in products_info.php display:
    Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function showCloud() on null in /home/getappreal/public_html/includes/templates/abagon/templates/tpl_product_info_display.php on line 404 Error: Call to a member function showCloud() on null in /home/getappreal/public_html/includes/templates/abagon/templates/tpl_product_info_display.php on line 404 Call Stack: 0.0001 370688 1. {main}() /home/getappreal/public_html/index.php:0 0.0577 2260608 2. require('/home/getappreal/public_html/includes/templates/abagon/common/tpl_main_page.php') /home/getappreal/public_html/index.php:117 0.0975 4185000 3. require('/home/getappreal/public_html/includes/modules/pages/product_info/main_template_vars.php') /home/getappreal/public_html/includes/templates/abagon/common/tpl_main_page.php:104 0.1181 4848696 4. require('/home/getappreal/public_html/includes/templates/abagon/templates/tpl_product_info_display.php') /home/getappreal/public_html/includes/modules/pages/product_info/main_template_vars.php:178

Code:
    </div>
    it always display :
    Success 5 statements processed.
    Error ERROR: Cannot insert configuration_key "" because it already exists
    Warning Note: 1 statements ignored. See "upgrade_exceptions" table for additional details.

no logs ,and if install again before unstall,then display logs,that means sql Duplicate entry 'configZenTagCloud' for key 'page_key' :: /* zencart 1.5 mods */ INSERT INTO zc_admin_pages (page_key ,language_key ,main_page ,page_params ,menu_key ,display_on_menu ,sort_order)VALUES ('configZenTagCloud', 'BOX_CONFIGURATION_ZENTAGCLOUD', 'FILENAME_CONFIGURATION', CONCAT('gID=',@cgi), 'configuration', 'Y', @cgi); ==> (as called by) /home/getappreal/public_html/1neogveb5st0trns/sqlpatch.php on line 304 <== in /home/getappreal/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 155
    Last edited by targetmarts; 7 Mar 2018 at 02:21 AM.

Plugin Contributions

add the code in products_info.php display:
    Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function showCloud()
    As with the demo page, the script is in the modules/pages/tagcloud/jscript_main.php file. You need to copy that script to the jscript_main.php file of the page you want to display it on.

it always display :
    Success 5 statements processed.
    Warning Note: 1 statements ignored. See "upgrade_exceptions" table for additional details.
    If any of the sql statement keys are still in the configuration table, the sql well fail. it sounds like your database has issues and needs to be cleaned. You may need to restore from your backup or hand delete orphaned keys.
    Dave
    Always forward thinking... Lost my mind!

Hello davewest

Thanks your help .
    Ok, now i fix the install sql problem, also if everyone get this error,please check and find out blank contents if have in your Database .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12