Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default I try to install BackUp ZC but not show in ADMIN

I follow the the steps to install BackUp ZC. but nothing show in the admin, so I cannot run the backup
    is anything I missing(I just follow the instruction put files to the right place )

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: I try to install BackUp ZC but not show in ADMIN

Quote Originally Posted by soso838 View Post
    I follow the the steps to install BackUp ZC. but nothing show in the admin, so I cannot run the backup
    is anything I missing(I just follow the instruction put files to the right place )
    If you had put all the right files in the right place then I'm sure you wouldn't be asking why the mod is not showing in your admin area. So first thing first, check, and then check again, that you have put them in the right place.

Plugin Contributions

Hi
    Can you paste url with plugin you did installed?
    Which version of zencart you are using?
    Have you registered new page in admin page registration area (if 1.5x zen)??

Plugin Contributions

I am using zencart ver 1.54, and the plugin is from https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=1112
    this plugin is easy just copy and past to admin directory will done. the file is in the right location

Plugin Contributions

I am using zencart ver 1.54, and the plugin is from https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=1112
    this plugin is easy just copy and past to admin directory will done. the file is in the right location
    And you placed the files into your renamed admin folder rather than just uploading the mod admin folder itself without matching it's name to your admin?
    Have you reloaded the files again (in case of failed upload)?
    How are you uploading the fileset, ftp, cpanel?

Plugin Contributions

I use ftp to upload , I open each directory to put it in
    ok I will try to reload it again
    thanks

Plugin Contributions

I upload the backup zc (https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=1112) one more time
    I open all the folders and put it in
    still cannot see in the admin>tool folder

Plugin Contributions

I upload the backup zc (https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=1112) one more time
    I open all the folders and put it in
    still cannot see in the admin>tool folder

So to be clear... You have your site files where there are folders such as /images/, /cache, /logs/, /download/, and YOUR_SECRET_ADMIN.

Then you navigate to YOUR_SECRET_ADMIN where there are folders such as /backups, /images, and /includes... In this folder are files like whos_online.php. You added the first plugin file of backup_mysql.php, and dropped the includes folder into this admin folder? This will place the three other files into their applicable subdirectory.

Then you either navigated the admin, or you logged out and logged back in (cleared cache?) to check the tools sub-directory.

If that is the case, then the next question is how did you come to have ZC 1.5.4? Was it an upgrade? how was the upgrade performed? was it a fresh install? What was the source of the files? Are you getting any error logs in your logs directory? (the myDebug file may contain admin folder information, please do not include that folder name if posting the file contents to this site.) If posting code, please first select the # symbol in the messagebox toolbar and then paste the code so that it is wrapped with [CODE] and [/CODE] tags.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    So to be clear... You have your site files where there are folders such as /images/, /cache, /logs/, /download/, and YOUR_SECRET_ADMIN.

Then you navigate to YOUR_SECRET_ADMIN where there are folders such as /backups, /images, and /includes... In this folder are files like whos_online.php. You added the first plugin file of backup_mysql.php, and dropped the includes folder into this admin folder? This will place the three other files into their applicable subdirectory.

Then you either navigated the admin, or you logged out and logged back in (cleared cache?) to check the tools sub-directory.

If that is the case, then the next question is how did you come to have ZC 1.5.4? Was it an upgrade? how was the upgrade performed? was it a fresh install? What was the source of the files? Are you getting any error logs in your logs directory? (the myDebug file may contain admin folder information, please do not include that folder name if posting the file contents to this site.) If posting code, please first select the # symbol in the messagebox toolbar and then paste the code so that it is wrapped with [CODE] and [/CODE] tags.
    I only have 14 files and donot have the one you mention backup_mysql.php

ZIP FILE CONTENTS
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    You should have 14 files from the zip.

your_admin/backup_zc.php
    your_admin/backup_zconfig.php
    your_admin/backup_zc_download.php
    your_admin/includes/classes/archive.php
    your_admin/includes/classes/archive_readme.txt
    your_admin/includes/classes/mysql_db_backup.class.php
    your_admin/includes/classes/mysql_db_backup.class_readme.txt
    your_admin/includes/extra_datafiles/backup_zc.php
    your_admin/includes/functions/extra_functions/backup_zc.php
    your_admin/includes/languages/english/backup_zc.php
    your_admin/includes/languages/english/backup_zc_download.php
    uninstall_backup_zc.php
    readme.txt
    license.txt

I am using "Backup ZC Version 1.1"

Plugin Contributions

Yeah I thought throught this all it might have been a different plugin that offers database backup. Similar installation though I would suspect based on the list of files, looking at the list though there are some that begin with mysql_ my guess is that inside of those files are reference to the same function(s) and may need upgrading to work with ZC 1.5.3 and above.

I haven't used that plugin so I'm not sure what might be needed for it to work though it appears others have been able to install it without special action or code modification.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast