Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

red flag [Done v155] PHP Fatal error: 1062uplicate entry '0' for key 'PRIMARY'

not sure if to post this here please direct me to right place if not im new please help me , every time i try to add more the one attribute i get the time out please refresh page to try again in the error logs i get this UTC] PHP Fatal error: 1062uplicate entry '0' for key 'PRIMARY' :: if i do a check msql table after trying to add attribute in zencart I see this in phpmyadmin database .products_attributes check warning Found row where the auto_increment column has the ......
    its weird because if i restore with the same backup files and sql to my test server wamp it works fine. but restoring to my web host crazydomains i get these auto_increment issues and cant add more than one attribute ive spent days trying to fix it and have become stuck. please please help me. ill attach log file below.

[27-Feb-2016 06:49:37 UTC] PHP Fatal error: 1062uplicate entry '0' for key 'PRIMARY' :: insert into products_attributes (products_attributes_id, products_id, options_id, options_values_id, options_values_price, price_prefix, products_options_sort_order, product_attribute_is_free, products_attributes_weight, products_attributes_weight_prefix, attributes_display_only, attributes_default, attributes_discounted, attributes_image, attributes_price_base_included, attributes_price_onetime, attributes_price_factor, attributes_price_factor_offset, attributes_price_factor_onetime, attributes_price_factor_onetime_offset, attributes_qty_prices, attributes_qty_prices_onetime, attributes_price_words, attributes_price_words_free, attributes_price_letters, attributes_price_letters_free, attributes_required)
    values (0,
    '311',
    '2',
    '5',
    '0',
    '+',
    '2',
    '1',
    '0',
    '+',
    '0',
    '0',
    '1',
    '',
    '1',
    '0',
    '0',
    '0',
    '0',
    '0',
    '',
    '',
    '0',
    '0',
    '0',
    '0',
    '0') in /home/anarchy2/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 120

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: PHP Fatal error: 1062uplicate entry '0' for key 'PRIMARY'

plase help me ;(

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mydakota View Post
    its weird because if i restore with the same backup files and sql to my test server wamp it works fine. but restoring to my web host crazydomains i get these auto_increment issues and cant add more than one attribute
    Can give much help, but has you've have guess it, there's a ID that's already there.
    If you say in your wamp you can restore a backup and it works ok, something is wrong with that table.
    Don't even know why a products_attributes_id would be "0" , if fact It should be auto incremented. But I'm not a expert.

I would try to export to csv that table from wamp and your domain and compared then. There's has to be something duplicated.

And after you restore in wamp, you can insert new stuff ?
    “Though the problems of the world are increasingly complex, the solutions remain embarrassingly simple.” ― Bill Mollison

Plugin Contributions

You could try installing the myDEBUG Backtrace plugin (https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.p...file&id=1879); that will let you (and us) know who is making the malformed call to insert that attribute record.

When/if you do post the generated log, be aware that your admin's secret folder name will appear as part of the data. You'll want to xxx that information out so that the world doesn't know your admin folder's name.

Plugin Contributions

If understand the discussion, action, and results correctly, the socalled malformed query is in admin/attributes_controller.php beginning at line 311:

Code:
     $db->Execute("insert into " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " (products_attributes_id, products_id, options_id, options_values_id, options_values_price, price_prefix, products_options_sort_order, product_attribute_is_free, products_attributes_weight, products_attributes_weight_prefix, attributes_display_only, attributes_default, attributes_discounted, attributes_image, attributes_price_base_included, attributes_price_onetime, attributes_price_factor, attributes_price_factor_offset, attributes_price_factor_onetime, attributes_price_factor_onetime_offset, attributes_qty_prices, attributes_qty_prices_onetime, attributes_price_words, attributes_price_words_free, attributes_price_letters, attributes_price_letters_free, attributes_required)
                              values (0,
                                      '" . (int)$products_id . "',
                                      '" . (int)$options_id . "',
                                      '" . (int)$values_id . "',
                                      '" . (float)zen_db_input($value_price) . "',
                                      '" . zen_db_input($price_prefix) . "',
                                      '" . (int)zen_db_input($products_options_sort_order) . "',
                                      '" . (int)zen_db_input($product_attribute_is_free) . "',
                                      '" . (float)zen_db_input($products_attributes_weight) . "',
                                      '" . zen_db_input($products_attributes_weight_prefix) . "',
                                      '" . (int)zen_db_input($attributes_display_only) . "',
                                      '" . (int)zen_db_input($attributes_default) . "',
                                      '" . (int)zen_db_input($attributes_discounted) . "',
                                      '" . zen_db_input($attributes_image_name) . "',
                                      '" . (int)zen_db_input($attributes_price_base_included) . "',
                                      '" . (float)zen_db_input($attributes_price_onetime) . "',
                                      '" . (float)zen_db_input($attributes_price_factor) . "',
                                      '" . (float)zen_db_input($attributes_price_factor_offset) . "',
                                      '" . (float)zen_db_input($attributes_price_factor_onetime) . "',
                                      '" . (float)zen_db_input($attributes_price_factor_onetime_offset) . "',
                                      '" . zen_db_input($attributes_qty_prices) . "',
                                      '" . zen_db_input($attributes_qty_prices_onetime) . "',
                                      '" . (float)zen_db_input($attributes_price_words) . "',
                                      '" . (int)zen_db_input($attributes_price_words_free) . "',
                                      '" . (float)zen_db_input($attributes_price_letters) . "',
                                      '" . (int)zen_db_input(
    As previously pointed out the auto-increment ought to assign a new value other than 0 to the attribute_id, but there are some servers that are not setup to do that with a value of zero presented... Two solutions I see, either find all such assignments in all queries and either attempt to use null instead or remove such an assignment or work with your host to have them adjust or help you to adjust the mysql settings so that auto_numbering can't start on 0 but instead 1.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

thank you mate this would seem to best answer kinda the track i was going down but haven't had much luck in working it out i even tried rolling site back to a few weeks ago and same issue my backups don't go back that far as i cleaned them out wops> but i don't think a restore will fix it as like you say some hosting servers don't like 0 and wont auto-increment and yet my test server running wamp with updated phpmyadmin will auto-increment fine no problems is defiantly a hosting sql issue with auto-increment 0 . seems strange as the crazy-domains hosting support zencart and have auto installer on there site surely they must know this is a issue. ill keep digging and try have a play with the database see what i can do wish me luck and thanks for the reply's i don't want to lose my site

Plugin Contributions

also should i be using this check box when importing my database in phpmyadmin <Do not use AUTO_INCREMENT for zero values> has this caused the issue i was told it should be check also using this option on my test server everything works fine so i guess its fine just seem to sound very much like the issue lol

Plugin Contributions

mydakota,

This FAQ outlines what should be checked for a "good" database backup
    https://www.zen-cart.com/content.php...atabase-backup
    Zen-Venom Get Bitten

Plugin Contributions

ok so in this dose not say anything about CHECKED: Add AUTO_INCREMENT value as in the older versions of phpmyadmin but say Settings not mentioned can be left to their defaults. and this option Add AUTO_INCREMENT value is by default checked so i assume its correct. but to me i sounds suspect to the error i get

Using phpMyAdmin v3.4 or higher:
    The ideal settings to do a backup via phpMyAdmin are shown below. Settings not mentioned can be left to their defaults.
    You will be presented with a choice of "Quick Backup" or "Custom", CHOOSE "Custom", and then make the following selections:
    - Output: - Save output to a file, leave all the other settings under Output as defaults, except maybe Compression:
    OPTIONAL: - Compression: "gzipped" (or whatever you prefer... gzip makes smaller files, but zip files are easier to read on Windows computers)
    - Format: - SQL
    - Format-specific options: - You ONLY need to check the "structure and data" option.
    - Object creation options: - check ALL the boxes in this section, except the "Add CREATE DATABASE / USE statement" option.
    - Data dump options: - choose "INSERT" from the pulldown, and check the "both of the above" option. The rest of the defaults are fine.

Plugin Contributions

- CHECKED: Add AUTO_INCREMENT value
    This is listed in v3.3 or lower
    Zen-Venom Get Bitten

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast