I've searched forever and can't seem to find anything, so maybe you can help me.

I need individual customers to be able to receive one of my products at a set price. To do this, I was going to give them all a unique coupon code, which seemed easy enough. However, the coupon admin only allows percentage off and price off. There is no option to set a "new price", for example, a $50 product becomes $10, a $45 product also becomes $10. My promo is to receive a product at a set price of $10, with coupon code.

I noticed that in the Salemaker, you can set a "new price" for items, which is what I need, but I need it to only apply if a customer uses their coupon code. So, my question is, is it possible to have a "new price" option on the coupon admin page instead of just the percentage and price off? How would I accomplish this, or is there another plugin I can use?

I'm kind of freaking out because I did a pre-order book promo and had blank voucher cards printed up that I was going to fill in with the unique promo codes so the customers could get another product for just $10. Is it not possible?

TIA!