Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: I just restored to a working date and still not working

guys can I just restore files from older dates until I find my site running fine again?

My last [ORDERS STATUS] Order Update email successfully sent out to a customer was on Mar 9, 2016 at 8:40 AM

I am contemplating restoring to March 5th because this I know is when my site was working fine despite this module issue with Admin login as customer.
    It was working before so I should be able to go back in time to march 5th and repair? I need to get our site up and running. Need to make candles too. lol

Plugin Contributions

Restoring files is different from restoring the database. If your restore process only touches files, then you should be able to restore back to the date above when it worked. You may also need to run some uninstall SQL for the program that will not be present. But first deal with the files.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

I gotcha, but I did not work on any plug ins for this to occur when my site stopped working. I had this mod in there working since the beginning of march.

If I were to got back on my files to a working date the only changes would be the 2 or orders I had, no installs were done at this time.

I know work on merging my login as customer mod.

Plugin Contributions

Now that I am able to at least see the site how can I get in my admin again to change my down for maintenance??
    Can I try to get the site online first or can I work on the php email issue??

That mod is not causing the error from what I can see,.
    the only errors I see today is:

[16-Mar-2016 04:15:26 America/Denver] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function zen_create_random_value() in /xxxxx/xxxxx/public_html/includes/classes/shopping_cart.php on line 1244

and about handful of files looking like this which I guess are from sessions:
    sess_pd76ithiget0ggci3tbj7qsqm3
    from robots and such.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by spawnie69 View Post
    Now that I am able to at least see the site how can I get in my admin again to change my down for maintenance??
    Can I try to get the site online first or can I work on the php email issue??

[16-Mar-2016 04:15:26 America/Denver] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function zen_create_random_value() in /xxxxx/xxxxx/public_html/includes/classes/shopping_cart.php on line 1244

from robots and such.
    Access to the admin completely depends on what exactly has been restored. If you have restored your files AND your database back to that point in time, then the first solution is to use the login credentials that applied at that point. If only the files were restored, then access would be obtained using your most recent admin credentials. If all else fails, then: How do I change or reset my Admin Password? (I lost it)

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by spawnie69 View Post

from robots and such.
    Yes, the files listed are session files. There is definitely something wrong with your files if you are getting a fatal error (no further processing will occur and in that file? Well that's like the heart of what your site is setup for... To have a shopping_cart...) Need to figure out what is going on and resolve that issue...

In an unaltered version of that file (includes/classes/shopping_cart.php) the line number ought to be: 1414 for ZC 1.5.4... Appears that this file may not have been upgraded? I mean in ZC 1.5.0 that function is called from line 1295 and at the moment I don't have access to older versions to identify at what version that code was called from or near line 1244... So either the file has been altered or not upgraded. Can't tell specifically, but that error is not good to have.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    Access to the admin completely depends on what exactly has been restored. If you have restored your files AND your database back to that point in time, then the first solution is to use the login credentials that applied at that point. If only the files were restored, then access would be obtained using your most recent admin credentials. If all else fails, then: How do I change or reset my Admin Password? (I lost it)
    oh geez, I haven't touched the sql files. Just been bouncing around restoring files until all things worked. Im in bluhost cpanel Site Backup & Restore...is there a place where I can have a restore point for both at the same time at the date I select? checking now.

Plugin Contributions

I guess I should be restoring the same dates for both sql and file so that they connect.

I may have been the culprit.

Shall I try to go back to an earlier date where I knew that both were working fine?
    or stay
    Last edited by spawnie69; 16 Mar 2016 at 05:22 PM.

Plugin Contributions

If I jump into 'sound' files and a 'sound' sql file from a working time then my site should be back right??

Then this would allow me to decide to work any mods and look for what will be causing this php email issue I bumped into which only effects the root for some reason not my sub-domain site.

Plugin Contributions

PHP Version 5.6.17 is for ZC 1.54 ?

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast