Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default [Declined: 10626-Transaction refused due to risk model]

Hello there,

We have only received this error twice recently, with the first time the order going through on the customer's second attempt. But just received two errors from a customer trying to checkout. There is little information on the paypal list of codes, or threads. Just wondering if anyone else has run into this, or perhaps know a little bit more as to what may be causing it. This is the error code in full:-

ALERT: PayPal Direct Payment Error ( 12 [Declined: 10626-Transaction refused due to risk model])
    The only thing I noticed is when emailing the customer with a courtesy email, the email failed and came back saying 'email blacklisted', so not sure if Paypal is considering email addresses when processing payments now? Thanks in advance for any pointers.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: [Declined: 10626-Transaction refused due to risk model]

Was this discovered when actually using ZC 1.5.5 as suggested in the header of this thread?

What version information is reported when clicking the version link in the upper right of the admin panel?
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Zen-Venom Get Bitten

Plugin Contributions

Hello there,

Yes it is using the 1.5.5 software in live state. Everything has been going okay, this error message has been encountered three times (one attempt at checkout, one order which eventually went through) over the past 7 days only. I am not sure if the error email log will be useful?

Plugin Contributions

thanks Kobra,

I did see that one, although it says very little. Perhaps it is genuinely customer related with some wrong details placed in checkout on their attempt. I thought I would just start a new thread about it just in case there was something more to it, but only come across the error in the past week.

Plugin Contributions

It wouldn't hurt, but at the same time with 1.5.5 not officially issued it calls to question if there is potentially an issue with the paypal processing portion. Which paypal module is being used? Paypal express? Also, may want to bring this to the attention of the zc 1.5.5 thread: https://www.zen-cart.com/showthread....8&goto=newpost

In case there is something that might need to be addressed. :/

Plugin Contributions

Part of the OP was what was being used to validate/invalidate the transaction. Doing a search of the error code it appears that the error code has existed for a while now. Does leave to question what else has "changed" to cause it.

Plugin Contributions

Btw, I find it odd that the above link indicates that the error code 10626 was added just last year, but then back in 2010 there was this post: https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/...626/td-p/60612

Though I guess, the wrong number could have been typed by the poster... But the statement is very similar...

Plugin Contributions

Hello there,

It is Payflow Pro I believe, and UK version. The customer just emailed actually, and their bank has two payments in authorised state. I have a feeling it may be verification based, they mentioned that they have two billing addresses (?) but when she normally uses the card, payment systems are normally happy to accept either set of details. I don't really get that, unless it is a flat type address or similar where you can use different details in the street address line.

Plugin Contributions

Customer elected to use Paypal and order went through. So most likely user error, the address format is something like this:-

[CUSTOMER NAME]
    [Flat name and number]
    [road name and number]
    [town]
    [state / county]
    [postcode]

the error code number has sketchy details about it, so its a shame it doesn't suggest simply 'transaction cannot be processed' or 'billing address details cannot be verified'. The payments are being authorised with the bank, but just not going through live due to the error.

Maybe best also that I check the new 1.5.5 updated file set (upgraded when it first came out in beta state, some of the bug fixes mentioned in changelog were relevant in our setup at the time you see) to see if any Paypal files need updating once more.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast